MEZMORIZING

I carefully run down the hillside with the others, trying not to trip and fall while holding my heels in my left hand. Once I get to the bottom I sit down and begin to take off my stockings. Sasha runs up and joins me looking in awe at my legs.

"Your legs are so shiny, Y/N!" She says astonished. "What-" I question. "Woah! They're glowing!" Zenix says sarcastically rolling his eyes. I turn to look for Gene to see him gone?

"Wait a minute, where's Gene?" I ask. The two Shadow Knights look around trying to find him. "Not sure- Oh, there he is." Sasha starches. I look over shielding the sun light with my hand and see Gene running down the hill laughing.

Once he gets closer he stops laughing and tries to catch his breath.

"You guys missed it, I tripped and fell over this ladies dog and she started screaming at me telling me I needed to be more observant and then her dog disappeared." He began holding his stomach he was laughing so hard he couldn't breathe.

I stared at Gene in awe. He's so different when he's in a positive mood.

"Woah Princess your legs are really shiny." Gene says seconds later dying of laughter again. I smile at him, and I can hear Zenix and Sasha laughing.

"C'mon Gene I wanna swim hurry up." I say as I start removing my jewelry and the bow to my uniform. As I'm removing my bow everyone kind of just looks at me.

"Y/N just don't get fully naked okay?" Sasha said making Zenix and Gene choke.

"Well why not?" I say playing around. Their eyes widened. "Wait are you serious-" Sasha asks with a lump in her throat. "No! I only skinny dip on Saturdays." I joke. They all look at me. "Ahem, uhh again, only kidding." I chuckle.

"Alright who's goin' in first?" Gene asks smirking at me. "Why must you look at me like that...?" I question. Sasha turns to Gene as he runs towards me and picks me up over his shoulder and throws me into the lake.

I quickly swim to the surface and glare at Gene. Sasha and I exchange glances. Getting the hint she pushes Gene into the lake.

He doesn't come up.

I remember in that moment my heart stopped.

Zenix looked a little scared but Sasha and I were terrified.

"Y/N LOOK FOR GENE!"

I nodded and dove beneath the water. I looked around and couldn't see him. The water was so cloudy. So I swam back up.

"Sasha, I can't find him!" I yell. Suddenly something jerks me back and I'm pulled under the water.

I opened my eyes to see Gene grabbing me and pushing me forward.

We both arise from the water practically dying for oxygen.

"Gene what the fuck?!!" I yelled. The others were shocked. They had never really heard me curse before. A wave of guilt ran through Gene's head.

"You really scared us!" I cried out. "Speak for yourself." Sasha and Zenix say in sync. I turn at them with an annoyed look on my face.

"Look, I'm sorry Princess I only wanted to have a little fun." Gene whispers, slowly swimming up to me. I turned around and faced him. His eyes widened and his cheeks turned red.

"What? Is there something on my face?"
I questioned raising a brow.

"No, but uhm.." he hesitated to speak.