'Hero'

QUIRK
Nearly 80% of the entire population have inborn superpowers called quirks.
It all began in China, Qingqing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in various places, and time passed without the cause being identified. Before we knew it, the supernatural became normal, and dreams became a reality. Not everyone's 'dreams'.

With these 'quirks' people starting using them for their own personal gains... obviously.
This being a big problem for everyone. Others decided to use their 'quirks' to fight against these 'villains' and become a 'hero'

With this whole idea, Society changed drastically. Every kid and teenager wanted to become 'heroes' all because they idolize the number 1 hero 'All Might' and other top heroes around the world.

With this idea, The government had to make schools dedicated to teaching youths how to be a 'proper hero'. Everyone only cared about 'heroes' who save the day and defeat bad guys. Because of that, they don't care about people without 'quirks' and bully them just because they were 'unlucky'.

And with these 'heroes' number increasing every year, The money that was given to all these 'heroes' as payment increased as well. Which meant less and less money to everyone who wasn't 'heroes' AKA people with no 'quirk'.

This new 'hero' system was really unfair and yet everyone turned a blind eye. Before 'quirks', People had to study hard and work hard to get a better job to support their families. Anyone could work hard and get better paychecks than people who didn't work as hard. Simple and yet it worked like a charm. 

But now...

To get better paychecks you don't have to work hard, You just have to be 'lucky' to be BORN with a strong 'quirk' and you will get way better paychecks than people who weren't as lucky and had to work a normal job TWICE as hard as these 'heroes'.

Most new heroes nowadays stopped being a hero because they wanted 'justice', But because being a hero is the easiest way to get good paychecks. And yet nobody cared, Kids just idolize people like them and decide to become a hero, Become a hero just like their idols 'Greedy, Lazy scum'

The people without 'quirks' can't do anything against it, Their words are not heard by anyone. There are only 2 ways they can go.
1. Work too hard to the point of death (Japan always had this problem even before 'quirks' But now it's even worse, They have to work even harder than before to at least buy bread for their starving families.)

2. Make a rebellion against society but you will end up being called a 'villain'

People mostly chose the 2nd path as it pays better and you won't keep living under overwork and stress. But you will have to live the rest of your life as a 'scum' in society. Even though the real scums are the 'Heroes' and the 'Government' itself

\\ Your POV \\

Of course, I once didn't know all this and wanted to be a 'hero'. I can't blame myself though, I was a child after all. I wanted to be a hero like my dad. 'Flame Demon' was his name and I absolutely loved it. 

He was a great 'hero' Strong, Kind, and was a great father. One day he was out in public strolling around. A person with no 'quirk' came to him drunk and ranted all about how this "Society was corrupted" and told my dad about the things he did without even knowing. When he fought he used flames and most of the time he burned down the area around him as he fought a villain. Collateral damage, And this was not just the case for dad but for most heroes out there.