Chapter 1

It's all new to me...the country , the culture , the people , the homes...but in a good way, you know? I have a brand new start, so I better not screw this one up, right? My name is Ari I am 17 years old and I'm not the best at socializing... Anyways me and my family (mom,dad,and 2 sisters) where moving . This was a big change for me because I had been living my whole life in the United States and wasn't sure on how to feel about moving to a small but beautiful country named El Salvador. I was moving over there because my parents weren't legally in the United States and they decided to leave before anything bad could happen because the immigration problem was getting worse. My mom already had a plan tho... She had bought 4 houses in El Salvador. Three of those houses people  rented them and payed her, and the other one me and my family lived in it . The house was big for me and my family ,  since we grew up in apartment and small trailers in the United States because we weren't that wealthy. The house had 3 bedrooms and a kitchen a living room and 2 bathrooms. Again we are a family of 5 so my mom and dad got the medium sized bedroom, my older sister got a small sized bedroom because me and my younger sister where sharing the biggest one. With that being said me and my younger sister knew a lot about each other but not everything...