•3•

"Ruben got your sister pregnant?!"

"Yep."

"And you still stayed with him?"

"Please don't remind me of how stupid I am. Every day I wonder what was going through my head when I forgave him. But I haven't spoken to Tat in a very long time."

"Have you ever met the child?"

"Met him? I've never even seen a photo. But I would never do that to him because I would probably hate his guts, even though it wasn't his fault. So I keep my distance."

"Wow, I knew he messed you around but that's just a different level."

"Yeah well I thought I was over it but obviously not. He's probably trying to start something off with me- get under my skin. But it's not gonna work. Ugh who am I kidding, I haven't been this angry since I found out he got her pregnant."

"Well is there any way I can help?"

"Thanks, but not really. I'll deal with them myself."

They ended the call and Justine made another call.

"Tatiana."

"Justine."

"Tomorrow at 12 o'clock sharp, meet me at the address I sent you."

"And why should I listen to you?"

"Just do it! Stop making everything more difficult like always."

"Whatever, oh did you see Ruby's post? I look so hot in that photo. Don't I look hot in that photo?" Justine just ended the call before she somehow managed to find a way to murder her sister through the phone.

The next day Justine made her way to the café she told Tatiana to meet her at, and surprisingly, she was already there, sat at a table.

"What do you want?" She asked as Justine sat down.

"You do realise he's only using you to make me jealous. That man is in love with me and will stop at nothing to get me back."

"Oh please! Get over yourself. He loves me. He's been denying this baby for so long but he finally realised it was his and now he wants me back. He even wanted to invite you to our Malakai's birthday just to shove it in your face. Obviously I was all for it but I don't want you anywhere near either of my baby boys."

"Are you even listening to yourself. Everything he's doing is to make me jealous. He doesn't love you Tat, he's using you. I know we haven't seen each other in years but you're my sister and I'm only trying to look out for you. Don't let that man use you. You remember what he did when he found out you were pregnant?"

"Yeah, he ran off to apologise to you and continuously denied his child."

"Well don't let him hurt you and Malakai again. We of all people should know how horrible and manipulative that man is. He doesn't deserve our love."

"Do you think I am stupid. You're only telling me this so you can drive me and his child away from him so you can have him all to yourself. All because he dumped you, you're so pathetic. "

"Actually, I dumped him, and I'm trying to stop you from getting hurt by him again. Look at us, we let this man ruin our relationship. Because of him, I can't even stand to meet my own nephew. And you don't even want me near him anyway. We used to be so tight and then he came along and we let him ruin it all."

"....I guess you're right. And, I guess I'm sorry for betraying you and stuff."

"I'm sorry for choosing him over you." For the first time in years they hugged each other. They didn't scream each other's ears off or try and throw punches. They actually talked like sane human beings. "And even though I hate his father, I would love to meet Malakai, with his mother's permission of course."