Character sketch

Bheem, the sweet and kind super hero joined army of Dholakpur and work for the country. His heroic fights and protecting the people and his friends from enemies are still continuing. He desires to become Senapati of the army. He has the super power of gaining instant power after eating ladoos of tun tun aunty but a nightmare started haunting him after age of 21. After which he find himself changes in his fighting capacity and his capabilities. His sword skills are uncontrollable particularly when he strikes the sword with his utmost power the sky shower with rain.
Age: 26
Meanwhile Raju has joined the scientist 'Prof. Dhoom Ketoo.' and working with him,learning from him and planning become a scientist. Indeed he has brains! Lot of inventions of Raju and his teacher helped people of Dholakpur a lot. Though Raju always end up in spoiling in his proffessor's work he cheers himself with the courage , which he gets from his father, the Senapati (chief officer) of the King's army. He is very good in archery and has won the "Arjuna Cup". He often loses his temper when he sees something wrong happening. 
Age :21

Chutki, has become the owner of 'Tun Tun sweets' and teaching martial arts to girls of Dholakpur.While she is responsible about her household chores and gentle towards all people and other creatures, she can be tough too, when the situation demands it. She is very skilled in chess and has won laurels for Dholakpur in the game. She also has many ideas or tricks to help Bheem in many of his adventures.She is usually very calm and composed but sometimes she becomes angry especially when Bheem interacts with any other girl.
Age:24

Jaggu , he is the one mystery that no one could find out. It has been 10 years since others met him. There are lot of rumours about him possessing super power of ''
But no one know how he got his power or where he is now. Every poornima(full moon) night Bheem, chutki, Raju go and search him in jungle but he never been found. They are still doing their best.

Kalia , as no change still a voluptuous and muscular bully.He is quite greedy.He often blows his own trumpet by claiming he is the only strongest and courageous person, whenever any problem arises he runs away. In order to make Bheem lose, he often eavesdrops on him to find out what Bheem is planning. 
Age:29

Dholu& Bholu, these two were now become actors of dramas. Making use of the similar faces  and doing tricks in name of magic and earning money from people. Still being a advisors of Kaaliya.But they were the kindest brothers.

Yuvarani Indhumathi , most beautiful lady in the kingdom. Training herself both mentally and physically to become a queen and rule her kingdom. But his father want her to become a queen to a king which she keeps opposing. Have a crush on Bheem.

Professor Dhoom ketoo,an inventor who lives in Gyanpur. He often ends up getting problems with his inventions, like getting his inventions stolen, or malfunctioning. His inventions include a time machine, a hot air balloon, a super fast bicycle, etc. There used to be Professor Avi, whose place is taken by Professor Dhoom ketoo.

King Indravarma,the King of Dholakpur He is the father of Indumati.His enemy is King Chandravarma, who is the king of Pehelwanpur . He once was given a special diamond called Kohenoor from his ancestors. He is protecting the kohenoor with all his mighty.

---------------------------------

So guys here is the character sketch. Hope you like it do support it.

With love
Santhiya