02

AJ opens the door of his house when Dad's voice is heard.

Looks like Pho has returned to doing strange things.

Their Pho was deeply in love with Dad, and AJ learned a lot from their two parent.

Oh, but later practice, it's enough he misinterpreted his feelings for his mother's best friend, Phi New, xixixixi.

Where is JJ?

oh, he must be at his friend's house, as far as AJ is concerned, JJ's friend, Win is being chased by horny men.

Ah, it make he remember his Pho, who is always touch his Dad here and there.

Dad looks temperamental, but if Pho has put on a miserable face, he must be melting too.  So AJ and JJ learned from  Pho to melt Dad's heart when he was sulking.

Putting his bag on the living room sofa, AJ walked to the voice of the Pho and Dad.  Are they at home?  Not working?

Oh Pho is a coffee shop owner who now has branches throughout the country and it is said that his Pho got Dad because of his coffee shop, so the coffee business is very historic for their family.

Staring at the two adult men who were not aware of his presence, AJ just sat quietly while opening his cellphone.

Oh, they are in a different world.

And AJ just mosquito...

.
.
.

Ckckckck, what a parent...