Chapter 2

Minhyuk and Y/n has been getting along all day. During their lunch break, Minhyuk introduced her to the boys. They all had the same reaction, which is surprised. It's quite rare to see Minhyuk being friends with a girl since he's been hanging out with the boys for a long time.

On their way home, Y/n bid goodbye to the boys as they walked out of school. "Yah! What's your deal with her?" Jooheon asked as he put an arm around Minhyuk's shoulder.

"Don't tell me that you has a crush on her." Changkyun said as they all cheered. Minhyuk smiled and shook his head. He see Y/n as his friend, nothing else.

"Anyways, I have to get going. My father needs my help." Kihyun said making them all sigh. Each of their families own a company. Hearing what Kihyun said, made them all remembered their responsibilities other than being a student.

Some of them were supposed to be helping their father running the company and some that has already been running it on their own. For Minhyuk, his parents know how he wanted to have a normal life and didn't interfere much in his life.

But, he has friends that's always busy working. He sighed as he thought of his plans for this afternoon. He thought of going to the arcade with the boys but it seems like they have their own plans.

"I'll get going, then. Take care of yourself!" They all bid goodbye as each of them went their separated ways. Well, they're going to be picked up by their own driver of course. Minhyuk walked back to his apartment since he doesn't care much about spending his time walking.

He walked as he admired his surroundings. He came across a book cafe and decided to go inside. He ordered his drink as he picked about and settled down. He read it with full focus. He felt annoyed when suddenly someone knocked on the table making him glare at the person.

Y/n was shocked seeing him glare at her. "Calm down. It's me." Minhyuk flashed a smile. She took a seat and sip her drink. She looked at the watch and noticed that it's already 5 o'clock.

He went here right after school?  Y/n thought, judging by the same clothes that he's wearing. She also thought of his friends which she discovered that they're the children of the school's owners.

"Where are your friends?" She asked as he marked the page and closed the book. He shrugged as he sipped his drink. He put the book on the table.

"They have some errands to run." Y/n nodded and judging by his looks, Y/n can tell that he's hiding something. Y/n can read people very fast.

"You can tell me anything. I know who you guys are. I mean the whole school knows." Minhyuk almost choked on his drink, hearing her. He thought that they pulled off their act for today since there's no one bothering them.

"I thought you guys didn't know." Y/n chuckled as she heard him. When Y/n first found out, Y/n couldn't believe it. But, it all changes when she saw how they all wear at least one expensive item such as necklaces, earrings and watches. Except for Minhyuk.

"To be honest, I can't believe how you got to be friends with them." Minhyuk furrowed his eyebrows, not understanding the question. The school was built by 7 families, his friends including him equals to 7.

"What do you mean?" Y/n widened her eyes as she thought that he's acting with her. Y/n could tell that it's hard to befriend with such rich guys.

"I mean, they're rich." Only then, Minhyuk understood her. She didn't know that Minhyuk is one of them. He could tell that she's judging him from his clothes.

"Well, my family are closed with theirs." Y/n nodded at his answer. Well, he didn't lie though. Their families are indeed close. Sometimes, they would have a gathering which is their only time to spend together other than being at school.

"I hope I have friends like that too." Y/n said. Minhyuk smiled as he pointed at himself. Y/n was confused by his actions.

"Well, I am your friend."