"Bang"
"Bangtan"
They say before going infront of thousands of armies screaming their names. As they are all singing the last song, they all are exhausted.Now it's time to bid good bye to army since it's the last day of The Map Of Soul:7 tour ,their most loved album album till date . "Bye army thanks for loving and supporting us so much.We had so much fun performing for you today.Borahae army." Says Namjoon before the boys group hug just like every another tour,but little did they know that after this their lives will never be the same.
They go back to their green room and hugged once again,but Taehyung was acting a little weird.Taehyung had been acting weird dice they came back home it's seemed like Taehyung has hiding something.Seokijin said, "So where do you u guys wanna go?"All the members excited started to name places but Taehyung kept quiet which was weird because usually he was the first to talk.After a discussion they decided they will go to their favourite restaurant.Taehyung saw a message on his phone and stood up and said , "Sorry I don't think I can come with you guys I am very tired I going back to the dorm ." Then jungkook spoke up, "Taehyungie pls come with us na." Taehyung said , " sorry jungkook I can't bye guys see you later." And Taehyung left .The members were shocked cause Taehyung never said no to jungkook.Jungkook was really sad every since the tour started his taehyungie was acting very distinct but the members went on with their plan.Taehyung was very nervous when he sat in the car.He was not going to the dorm but to meet someone .When he reached the place he took a deep breathe and went it . "What does it say?" Said Taehyung impatiently . The man replied , "It's positive." That's all want taehyung wanted to know and then he left. When he reached the dorm he couldn't control himself and broke down into a sob why is this happening that's what he thought . How will he tell this to his jungkookie. Then he laid on the bed crying for hours when he heard a door bell .He checked the time it was 2:30 am. It was his members on the door drunk .He opened the door and all of them went into their rooms and he took jungkook to his . " Taehyungie why are ignoring me for the past two weeks .Please don't ignore me ." Said jungkook sobbing .Jungkook was drunk enough to not to notice Taehyung had being crying.Taehyung didn't reply and then they cuddled and slept .Taehyung had decided that he has go to protect the members .Early morning he called his parents and told them he is coming home.So he packed his stuff and booked a ticket for daegu town. Before leaving he hugged all his sleeping members and whispered sorry on jungkookie ear and then he left seeing his dorm for the last time in his life .He world definitely miss his dorm which had been this home since 2016.Taehyung's flight was at 2pm and it was 10 am so he went to his friend park seojoon's house.seojoon was surprised to see Taehyung all of a sudden. "Taehyung is everything alright you are here all of a sudden." Said seojoon .taehyung replied no And went on to tell seojoon what had happened .Seojoon couldn't believe what Taehyung said .why was this happening to Taehyung.Then seojoon said, "Are you sure you can do this ?" Taehyung replied " yes this is the only way to protect them from a heartbreak."And then seojoon dropped Taehyung to the airport as it was time to go.
When the member woke up in the morning ,they were shocked to see that taehyung was not there where could have he gone All of them tried to call him and message him but he didn't pick up.
On the flight home all Taehyung could think about was his little jungkookie .
So guys I hope you this trust me it gets better btw this is my first story.I got the idea for this story in a dream I had and also a fan fiction video I saw about taekook but it was different anyways when we reach to the end I will link the video.Sorry for such a cringey chapter .Pleas stay safe during this pandemic
Borahae army 💜💜💜