The members were confused at how suddenly taehyung left after what he just did without explaining anything.But jimin was really worried after that he saw in the restroom .When he saw taehyung in the restroom crying ,it broke his heart.

After taehyung left they won two more awards .The members were heartbroken as they  thought they will never see taehyung again.They reached home and all of them fell asleep since they all were really tired but jimin and jungkook couldn't sleep ,they both were busy worrying about taehyung.It's been more than a month since jungkook had slept properly,whenever jungkook would close his eyes he would see taehyung he couldn't bear this anymore .As for taehyung, today he was super happy that his last performance with his members was louder than bomb because it had a special meaning for them.Tbh taehyung also hadn't slept properly ever since he left jungkook.He missed his warmth( cringe alert 🚨).Taehyung was also happy that he could tell his members that he loved them when thought they though it was all for show.

Next morning
Taehyung woke up with pain in his head.He saw jimin's message
From pabo:
See you at 4.
To:alien
Then he realised that he promised jimin he would tell him the truth .Even if taehyung lies again jimin would know .He knew that jimin would be suspicious of him from day 1 but he knew that if he told jimin everything he would be the only one who would agree to help him cause after all he was his soulmate (I really wish I can have a friendship like vmin in my life)

FEW HOURS LATER

It was almost 4pm,jimin would be here any minute thought taehyung.The bell rang and jimin was on the door .Both of them were really nervous.Jimin putted taehyung into a bear hug.Jimin and taehyung started talking about random stuff but jimin was impatiently waiting for taehyung to tell the truth .Taehyung finally thought its time to tell jimin the truth .Taehyung started, "jiii....minnnn ,the truth is thattt."but he bursted into a sob .Jimin suddenly forgot about knowing the truth,he was really worried .Jimin hugged taehyung tightly comforting him.After a few minutes of crying ,taehyung fell asleep .Jimin didnt want to taehyung up as he seemed really tired.So he put him into bed and went around the house finding something to entertain him .Roaming around ,he found an  envelope .He found something about it very suspicious and decided to open it .After he saw what was in the envelope he couldn't hold back his tears .Suddenly he understood it all ,why he was acting like so strange .This reminded him of what had happened when they were back in high school .

FEW HOURS LATER
Taehyung finally woke up . "Taehyung ah you are finally awake ,you must be hungry. I will get something for you to eat ." Said jimin before going to the kitchen.taehyung just realised how hungry he was .After eating in silence Taehyung knew it was time and he decided that he would tell jimin without anymore delay .Before he could speak ,jimin said , "Taehyung I know ,I saw the envelope.Now tell me what are you  planing to do .? Then taehyung went on to tell jimin his plan .Tbh jimin was impressed by taehyung .
But jimin was really curious about one thing.
He finally asked , "but when are you going to tell the members ?"
Taehyung replied with a wink , "On a spring day ."
Jimin knew that there was a special meaning behind this because that's how taehyung was .
After another hour,jimin decided to leave .
"Taehyung when are you going to jeju island ? I will drop you at airport ." Said jimin
Taehyung told him the date and day.
"Bye pabo ... bye alien" and they hugged before jimin went .

Heyy guys ,the title is spring day because spring day in this holds a special meaning btw I was gonna tell the truth about taehyung in this part but I thought not so soon.Anyways I got almost 30 views.Sorry I promised to post yesterday but I had a fight with my friends and my mind was on it (you will be thinking like anyone cares😂😂)
sorry for a short update.Lots of taehyung moments coming in the future parts to pls keep reading .
Thanks for reading my story
Take care and borahae army
💜💜💜💜💜
Edit :I rewrote the chapter was it was so shitty anyways I can't believe the views are now 50+
Thanks readers borahae 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜