Chapter 11

*Nagisas Pov*

I winced as I felt the tip of the of the knife slice through the skin of my forearm, I can feel the blood running down my arm but not matter how much I try, I can't get out of the restraints.

Another slice, this time on leg, just above my left knee. More blood.

This process continued for I don't even know how long, at least long enough for there to be multiple cuts on both my left and right sides of bare skin.

"Come on little mouse, I know you can do better than this" Takaoka said as he looked at the bloodied blade.

"Your face is petiful sure, but what I really want.." he began as he walked closer until he was right at the side of face.

"Is to hear you scream.." he admitted, with a sinister smile and a crazed look in his eyes.

I winced again letting out a small groan of pain as the knife was slowly dragged along my cheek, letting the blood flow out as it moved until he harshly lifted it up, smudging the blood on to my face.

"Come on little mouse.. Scream!" he raged and as he yelled the last word, he plunged the knife into my lower, left arm causing me to let out the scream that he so desired.

The knife dug deep into my arm and I could feel it every time he moved it even an inch, although the real pain was when he raved the knife out carelessly, cutting my arm more and causing me to yell in pain again.

I felt tears prick my eyes as my hand throbbed from the pain, the blood slowly pouring out.

"You know it's a really shame our relationship ended up like this but, you must know it's your fault.. If you had just let me make an example out of you then-" he began as he looked at his blade as if to admire the amount of blood in it.

"T-then you'd have continued... To terrorise my friends!" I snapped back with a slight stutter from the pain.

He shot me a glare that, if looks could kill, I would have been dead in seconds.

"You've always been so cocky Nagisa, I think it's time we beat that out of you!" he snarled and with that, he pressed a button that removed the restraints and tipped the table sideways causing me to fall onto my, worsley, injured side.

"Get up!" he yelled as he towered over me, sending his boot into my stomach.

I did my best to push myself up but with my arm it was difficult and slow and then, another kick in the stomach knocked me down again.

"Where's all that bloodlust gone!?" he yelled as he stomped on my ankle causing me to let out a groan of pain again.

I have to get up.. If I don't he'll just beat me till I'm half dead..

I began pushing myself up again, the pain in my arm hit me like a tun of bricks as I put my body weight onto it, but I ignored it and, in doing so, managed to push myself up onto my knees and then to my feet however, I limpt to the side as my ankle felt dodgy.

"That's what I wanted!" he smiled, in a proud tone.

He sheafed the knife to the side of his leg and put his fists up as he stood in a fighting stance. I did my best to get into a stance but given my ankle and my arm, I know how pathetic I look and I can't count for my balance being very good if he strikes first.

So that means..I have to strike fir--

"!!!"

A fist collided with my face and sent me flying backwards hitting into the wall, I sloppily slipped down against the wall but didn't even have time to process what happened due to another fist hitting me in the side of the head, making me fall to the side.