Chapter 1

(Kylie's POV)
I hear their feet pounding on the forest floor behind me slowly gaining on me. I know I can't out run a beta and a warrior but I can't go down without a fight.

Oh I should probably introduce myself, you know... Before I'm ripped to peices. Well, my names Kylie and If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm a were wolf. I have been tuning for about 5 years now... Ever since they killed my parents. In my night mares I still hear their screams, telling me to run and go somewhere safe. that was when I was 13, now I'm 18... Anyway back to reality.

I am trapped between the two wolves I was running from earlier. A greyish one and a dark brown one... The brown one was big but not enlighten to be an alpha so I assume he is a beta.

They both shift into their human forms and pull on some shorts. "Shift!" The one that was the brown wolf demands. I stare at my paws uncomfortably. He sighs and throws me a shirt. I shift pulling it on.

"The alpha is on his way" the other one says.

-So... We gotta come up with a plan! We haven't even met mate yet- my wolf, Emma says.

Then I smell the most amazing smell, peppermint and pine. Right as I smell that a man walks out from the bush and stares into my eyes for a second.

-Mate!!!! We found him!!!-Emma squels.

"Mine!"the alpha says walking up to me.

I hesitate a second then take off running.

No! No no no! This can not be happening! I don't even want a mate! Let alone a possessive alpha!!! Did I mention it was an ALPHA who killed my parents?!