Chapter 3

Picture of Antonio's wolf
***********************************
(Kylie's POV)
I looked up into those chocolate brown eyes, they were filled with love and passion even though we just met.

I slip out from under him and stand up looking at him. He gestures his head for me to follow him and I nod not bothering to run again. I'm to tired and I feel like I may just pass out here so why not...?

He shifts and looks at me expectantly.

I nod and shift trying my best to cover myself.

"Don't cover up sweat heart I'm sure I'll see it later" he says and winks.

I blush. "Can I have some clothes?" I ask.

"Yeah c'mon.." He says leading me to house... No wait a friggin masion! Omg he lives here!? Awsome...

He leads me to a room and throws me a shirt and some sweats.

"Uh...er.... The sweatpants are to big do you have any... Old boxers or something??" I ask.

"Oh yeah hold on..." He says. He digs the through his cloths and tosses some red boxers at me.

I mutter a thanks and slip them on and look up at him. His eyes are black with... Lust?!? Whatever I'm seeing things...

"Hey can you tell me were the kitchen is? I need some water"I say.

"Downstairs to the right... I'll give you 5 minutes and if you aren't back by then I will come get you" he says.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I mutter.

I take those directions and finally get some water. As I finish it Simone grabs me by the waist and I can tell by the lack of sparks it is not my mate... Wait I don't even know his name yet..? Whatever I'll ask later right now this guy is just kinda grinding on me and I felt like Imma puke he is so gross and the 'thing' poking my butt is making me wanna slap a hoe... But I resist since I can't cause trouble.

"JAKE GET YOURE FILTHY A$$ HANDS OFF MY MATE OR ILL KILL YOU RIGHT HERE!" I here my mates voice boom and suddenly the guy let's go and runs away. When he said that my wolf purred at how $exy he sounded with his alpha voice.