Lost

Jimin POV

"WHERE IS SHE?" I yelled furiously at my friend's "How the hell do you expect us to know?" Suga asked nonchalantly. I looked at him with the coldest glare I could have "You know TRYING to help me would put you in a lot of a better situation than you are in right now Yoongi" I said while keeping my glare "WELL Park Jimin you can stop being an ass for once and realize that this was your fault you put yourself in this situation" he looked at me with his glasses on and a book in his hand "WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO DO THEN!" I asked yelling getting frustrated "WHY EVERYTIME YOU MESS UP WE HAVE TO FIX IT you were to fucking blind by that bitch Jiwoo you didn't care about Areum or Nina" my eyes widened as he said that "ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY why would you say that?"

I yelled pulling my hair "STOP FUCKING YELLING BOTH OF YOU" Jin said "Jimin you did this and you have to fix it" I fell to ground and started crying "I don't know how she forgave me and I broke her trust" I said breaking down on the floor "You gotta fight till you can't no more not for you but for her and your daughter" Jin said patting my shoulders "You messed up real bad but we're your hyungs and will always be beside you" he said I got up wiped my tears and thanked him.

"Oh yeah ask V to get ahold of where they are both located I heard those twins Dae Lee and Mae Lee were with her last" I nodded and went off to do what I could to get my daughter and Areum back"

Areums POV

Life was GREAT without me stressing about Jimin and Jiwoo everything was coming together I've been single for a while and it's been so great I was spending more time with my baby girl and she was enjoying herself not mentioning anything about being contactless with her dad. Also both of us have been trying out doing photoshoots of ourselves and they turned out pretty my favorite is the two of us together.

Picture Below

(I know I put this for another one of my stories but I feel this would be perfect for this one)

And I even recorded a video of her crying this one time where she wouldn't eat and I scolded her it was so cute and adorable. Right now she was taking a nap while I was watching some a kdrama called while you were sleeping and ugh this bastard Lee Yoo Bum is so fucking corrupted like how the hell are you helping killers and blatantly lying/shrugging it off like people aren't affected by those murders.

At one point I threw my laptop. I broke it but it deserved that. "Eomma I'm hungry" I heard a tiny voice "Omo Nina you scared me what do you want to eat?" I asked her she smiled after rubbing her eyes "I want japchae, cheese buldak with bulgogi and kimchi!" I looked at her and smiled picking her up "You get your appetite from me I see" I said bopping her nose softly "Eomma dwaeji(pig)" she giggled. I gasped and threw her up in my arms "Geojismal(Lie)" I laughed with her and then sat her down so I could fix her food.

Looking at myself and where I am I would have never guessed I would be a single mother. I was naive and a push over and I thought that I would be one loser but then I had Nina and knew she would be the only thing that mattered and god knows I would kill for her. As I was fixing the last dish my phone rang. I looked to see an unknown number so I left it alone and served Nina "Jal mokkesseubnida~" I heard her say before my phone started to ring again from the same number.

I answered it "Yeobuseyeo" at first everything was silent so I spoke again "Yeobuseyeo" I thought someone was playing on my phone so I was about to hang up "Areum?" I heard Jimin say I froze and dropped the phone.

*****
So I know all of you are pissed at me for not updating and I really have no excuse as to why I haven't that was my fault on behalf of me I have been updating some more