-Jealousy 醋意-

A/N: Hey guyss I've never thought that I'll make a fanfic that long QAQ I'm kinda surprised uwu

Thanks for all of your support! I really appreciate them a lot =^=

After that day, Hanako started spending more time with X and he spent lesser and lesser time with Yashiro. Yashiro rarely sees him staying in the toilet after school when she goes there to do her toilet duties.

"Well, I guess Hanako found himself a new 'lover' huh" she thought while she felt that uneasiness in her heart.

Suddenly, she heard Hanako and X, laughing together. She felt her heart aching a bit. "But.... why?" she thought. Then she just shaked her head and blushed a bit "nooo it's not true I don't like Hanako at all he's not my type!"

Then the both (Hanako and X) of them went into the girl's toilet. Yashiro forced a smile on her faced and waved to them and continued her cleaning duty.

-Hanako's POV-

"ahhhhh X is such a humorous and fun person. She told me so many jokes that almost made me cry" i thought.

Suddenly, I remembered that Yashiro had her toilet cleaning duty today, so me and X walked back to the toilet together. But... When we walked inside, Yashiro doesn't seem so well. Her smile wasn't as real as it was before..

"Is she okay?" he thought,while trying to find a way to cheer her up.

I hugged her from behind and it kinda startled her. Her ears are a bit red.. So she really is a perverted Daikon heheh

She's just so cute when she's flustered.. This makes me want to hug her ever moree ughh

-End of Hanako's POV-

It's getting late, so Yashiro and X went home.

-The next day- (Let's just skip to the time after school)

Yashiro,Hanako and X went to the rooftop together. Both the girls talked about how their day went. But.. Yashiro felt strange when X told Hanako about her day. Hanako listened attentively to her but when it comes to Yashiro he just made up an excuse and went to buy some drinks for them.

-Yashiro's POV-

What's wrong with Hanako these days? It's like he's ignoring me and he's paying more attention to X...

Why? Why does he have to treat her like that? It's so unfair...

I'm trying to hold back my tears right now.. I really don't know what to do anymore, I feel so weak, I feel so hopeless right now.

Could it be... I'm in love with.. Hanako-kun?!

I can feel my the hotness on my cheeks, I'm probably blushing right now. I have to stop thinking about this before Hanako comes back and sees the blush on my face.

But, why would I have feelings for him? All he did was tease me... Maybe it was because of his kind heart.. I don't know anymore.. I just-

I need Hanako. He's mine, and only mine. No one could ever steal him away from me.

Dark thoughts started to fill my mind.

-End of Yashiro's POV-

Hanako comes back with three drinks. Again, he suddenly hugged Yashiro from behind while handing her the drink.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA' she screamed while blushing.

Then when Hanako passed X her drink, he did the same to her too. After that he kept clinging onto one of her arms.

Yashiro just stared at them, she felt... jealous. She wished Hanako would do that to her. All she ever wanted is to have Hanako by her side, forever. She can't just let this slip away. She'll be so heartbroken if Hanako left her.

Suddenly she thought of a plan, a plan that she'll carry out when the time is right.

A/N: Hello thereeeee readersss I know the stories I made are kinda short but hopefully you enjoyed it!! Well it's kinda confusing i guess?? Hopefully ya'll won't find it confusing and I suddenly got the motivation to write this at midnight 4:17am heheh. I know it's super late right now but I just felt like writing. Welp, Stay safe everyone!