1

@LopezChloe: Tony's yelling at me to hurry up

@LopezChloe: Tony's yelling at me to hurry up. Anyway...I get to see my baby soon. Tagged; @GraceWarren

Comments
@GraceWarren: Omg I'm actually getting to see you again.
           -@Lopez.Tony: you guys act like you didn't just see each other last month.
          -@AlexWarren: ikr they're being annoying.
          -@LopezChloe: Tony why you copy my username? 🥺👉👈

@avani: omg ily.
        -@LopezChloe: ily more

@Caden.Conrique: babe.
        -@LopezChloe: not your babe anymore, you broke up with me. Remember?
        -@Ondreaz.Lopez: get off my sisters page, tf?
        -@notnoen: damn, shade.

@lilhuddy: listen to your brother and hurry tf up.
        -@LopezChloe: ill rip out your spine and make it into friendship bracelets for me and Grace, Bitch boy.
       -@lilhuddy: I- damn.
       -@GraceWarren: honestly I'm here for it.

@samhurley: she kinda cute though.
            -@LopezChloe: Says you.
            -@Lopez.Tony: no no, none       of this.

@brycehall: I will sue you if you don't come visit (or join) sway La.
            -@LopezChloe: like I told Thomas, I'm not joining shit. But I except a place to sleep at both of the houses cause I love you both. 😘
————————————————————

Grabbing her suitcase She turns off her light and walks out of the room going downstairs. Struggling with her suitcase to get it downstairs She gives up and just throws it down creating a loud noise at the bottom.

"Chloe? What was that?!" Yells Tony as  She walks into the living room. "Calm down it was just my suitcase." She says. He rolls his eyes as the three of them get into to Tony's car and drive to hype house. For the 5 hour ride Chloe ended managing to sleep in the back seat.

"Chloe, Chloe wake up." Ondreaz shakes the small girl awake. She groans before getting out as tony grabs her suitcase.

Walking inside Grace is the first to scream and run to her knocking her to the ground hugging her as both girls squeal. "Dude I Missed you!" Grace exclaims excitedly as both of them stand up and hug again. "Oh my god I missed you too!" Squeals Chloe.

"What's with the screaming?" Asks chase coming into the living room. "Chloe?" He asks as his face lights up seeing the youngest Lopez. "Chase!" She says excitedly. He runs to her picking her up in a hug as she giggles hugging back.

Soon enough everyone's said hi to the three Lopez's and now Chloe, Chase, Avani, Grace, charli and Sam (Hurley) we're all sitting in Chloe's room mainly just making tiktoks and vibing.

"I'm bored, we should go get ice cream." Whines Grace lying across Avani's lap. "We can steal Tony's car, someone can just sit on someone's lap." Says Chloe willing to steal her brothers car keys.