TTIGRAAS

This is an oc I created a few hours ago after finishing the anime.
I decided to make her a monster with the thought of dragons. I'll give some lore/info in a sec.

This oc acts like most her kind, with a unusual amount of friendliness for a Drakon.

She is a halfling.

=Info Under here, skip the = if You don't wanna read it

=Info Under here, skip the = if You don't wanna read it. :)=
=============
^ As it says she has no name here. But I was looking up other names that would mean Dragon and eventually came up with a Drakon. They normally have a agressive and full spirit towards fighting. They're kinda gifted there.

It's not Normal to come across a shy or completely friendly Drakon.

Speaking of, Drakons have the chance of being a half or quarter a dragon and the other human. Quarterlings are normally frowned upon because they normally have less fighting spirit and capability.

Its unlikely that a Drakon is born completely human but it has happened before. They however are banished or even killed just because of their difference. (Note: They don't kill Quarterlings because they would use them as people in the army.)

Despite having wings, they can't stay in the air for long. It's mainly used for intimidation. This is because their wings are very messed up, or have a lot of holes in them. (Even from birth.)

The Drakons also have Pendragons, who aren't commonly born in their community. It it what they become if they were to gain a name, however.

If naturally a Pendragon, they become
Wyvern.(might change this later.)

=============

 This is Quill, aka the Unnamed drakon as a Pendragon

~~~~~~~~~~~

Casual 2 for one deal. ;)
Stay safe and have a nice day everyone.