#2- going with them

LUCY'S P.O.V

"well miss, My name is Ciel Phantomhive and this, is my butler Sebastian Michaelis" ciel says, and Sebastian nods. " well my name is Lucifer Reaper but you may call my Lucy if you would like" i smile at them, and Sebastian smiles back and ciel nods " i know we just met and all but I feel like we can trust you, I am the queen's guard dog and i wonder if you would like to accompany us?" to say i was shocked was an understatement.

" of course i would be able to help but I have to say I feel like I can trust you guys as well so if you know anywhere private we could I will tell you why I would be able to help you" They nod and Sebastian gets a carriage and opens the door "my lord and milady we should head to the manner it seems it is supper time" we nod and stepped into the carriage.

Sebastian and I are sitting on the same seat while ciel is in front of us "what is it you wanted to tell us" ciel asked me, i breath"  i am a demon/reaper but only use my powers for good and bad if i made a contract and i know that Sebastian is a demon i sensed it when I met you guys. the people who know i am Lucifer says i have evil power but I want to help you guys help you guys" i finish as they looked at me shocked then nodded.

We have just arrived at a mansion so i guessing they are rich? 'of course they are Lucy they work for the queens guard dog'.we walk into the mansion it is pretty huge 'wow how do I not get lost in this mansion' i said to myself. "Oh Sebastian will be showing you around because he will also show you to your room" "Oh did I say that out loud?"I say embarrassed. Sebastian chuckled " yes,yes you did" I feel my cheeks heat up from his chuckle, 'wow his voice'.

As Sebastian and I start to walk around the mansion Ciel said that he was going to go and meet up with his betrothed (fiance/promised to be married). As Sebastian and I are walking we are silent, "so may I ask a question milady?" he said. " well of course" I said,"how are you a demon and a reaper?' I was shocked at his question a little bit and a bit sad."..well my mom is married to the devil now but she is more power full then him her name is Layla and she is a full demon while my father is the undertaker but they split up and I have both demon and reaper powers i guess" he looks shocked " the undertaker? He is a reaper?' he asks " yeah I have been trying to find him but I guess my mother masked his scent"

As we made it to my room I turn to Sebastian "thank you for showing me to my room and let Ciel know that I thank him for letting me stay here" he nodded and said"of course milady" goes to turn and leave until I call out " Hey Sebastian" he turns back around "yes?" I smiled " please just call me Lucy you don't need to be so formal with me" he nods" okay,Lucy" he smiles and walks away. 

A/N: welp there is that the beginning of that see you next time I will be posting more because of this corona thing and since it close to summer