Hello

Its been three years now. Three years from trying to remind myself that sooner or later I WILL BE LITERALLY ALONE AND I WILL SOMEHOW BE "OKAY". It took me months to get over with the fact that it wouldnt be the same anymore. No more 'wake up calls at 2am', No more disney marathons, and more but the worst part is NO MORE 'US'. All im getting are memories that we had from the day we met and the last place we talked. EVERYTHING IS SO DEPRESSING NOW. I shouldnt even worry about him but here I am remembering and overthinking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So here is what Im recalling!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was the new girl in Brighton and it was the first day of me in a new middle school that I have no any idea about.

"Its just the first day, I'll make it through " I tell myself like millions of times as I walked through the hallways until this dude starts moving in the same direction. I was scared of this unknown creature but he actually got the looks. He got blue eyes, perfect hair, and a cute smile. He's basically perfect. I kept making glances until he really went near me and said "hello!"

THAT WAS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE HELLO

"ah h h h arree yo u taallkingg to me?" in a really awkward tone.
"haha, of course! you must be one the new girls here!" smirking as he said it.
I asked "who are you?"
His reply "Your knight and shinning armor"
"seriously?! who are you?" starting freaking out.
"haha, I was just trying to make a first good impression. Im Joe! and you are?"
"Madison" I said it silently.
"okay, MADISON! lets start your schoolyear in a good way. let me show you around! Trust me on this"