CHAPTER ONE - INTRODUCTION

jesus fucking christ. where to start? i have no idea.

hello, my name is ash. formerly known as rhi, whether you knew that or not is irrelevant. hopefully you're wondering why i go by a different name, and i'm willing to explain that. you see, the gender fairy decided to come along and make me non-binary, so i go by they/them now.

i like to believe that i've changed a lot since i had this account three years ago. you guys wanna know how old i was when i first had this account? ten years old. yup, you heard correctly. you guys were reading a 'book of sexualities' written by an oblivious ten year old who frankly had no idea what they were talking about. i also have a ryden fanfic on here, which i will be deleting soon because it is written horribly, i might rewrite it just to make fun of myself. however, i will be keeping the book of sexualities up because i find it funny, please don't take it seriously. i will also be keeping my profile the same for the pure irony of it and because cringe culture is dead and if you disagree you can suck my ass. if you would like to see my serious content, check out my main profile @ashtherat , as i'm writing this it doesn't have any content on there but that could change soon.

i've also come to terms with my sexuality, at least i think i have for now. i'm almost certain that i'm pansexual, but that could change. also the irony of me saying 'I hAvE dYsPrAxiA, nOt DySlExIa' in my old book is funny to me because i have now actually been diagnosed with dyslexia too. so yeah, fun!!

as you've probably guessed, i'm not that interested in either twenty øne piløts, panic! at the disco or melanie martinez anymore. my main bands at the moment are waterparks and palaye royale. i also adore oh wonder, i saw them live in march 2020 and i adored it.

but yeah, this quarantine has driven that crazy that i logged back into this account. i doubt anyone will read this, but if they do, hello!! i'm so sorry you had to put up with me in 2016-17!! i swear i've changed now!!

and if you're new here, hello! you're just as welcome!

i'm not that active here, but here's some places where you'll be able to successfully reach me:

@/turbulentxash on twitter
@/memesatknxght on instagram
@/dream-boyyy on tumblr
@/ashmadeatiktokalright on tiktok
@/pathetic-parxie on amino