9

Sagi Christian Newton

I was counting my money at the trap when Nazi walked in smacking on hot cheetos. "Guess who I saw on a date."

"Who?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

"Havo and his girlfriend." Nazi said sounding like a little ass kid. "They was flirting and kissing and touching."

I froze, "Damn word ? Nigga said it wasn't serious though."

"Man that shit look and sound serious to me the hell. No i'm serious about not being in a relationship but that nigga man i think yo little mindset talk got to his ass."

"Damn bro that's crazy. I got that huge of effect on y'all niggas?"

"Man what? You ain't got shit on me." He said laughing. "Getting ahead of ya self."

"Man shut the fuck up."

"How you and little Sabrina going?"

I smiled and just put my head down.

"Awnnn shitt ! My niggas in love."

"Whoa nigga slow ya roll. I don't love shawty like that yet."

"Yet ? You get some pussy?"

"Nah not yet." I answered truthfully shrugging.

"Man what?" His face fell like he was disappointed.

"What? She explained how sex deepening feelings or i become a part of her or some shit like that. So i told her we ain't gotta do it till she sure i'm in this relationship."

"It's been weeks though."

"It's been two weeks and beside I ain't really make it official yet you feel me."

"Oh y'all in that childish shit called the talking stage."

"Nigga you still hoeing. So you still in a childish ass stage. I'm calling it figuring it out."

"Okay nigga so talking. Shut the fuck up."

"Man fuck you bitch. Whatever you think it is okay. I know what the fuck it is."

"Whatever bruh. Say it with me . Talking." He said stretching it out. "Ight you ready."

"Yeah i'm ready." I cleared my throat and put my middle finger up. "Fuck you." I said in the same tone as him.

"Man okay. Surprised yo dumb ass ain't smoking."

"I did earlier . Imma do it with Bri later" I said continuing to count my money.

"Aye bro you follow Quin on social media and shit."

"Nah that's weird." I said scrunching my face up.

"All i'm saying is he talking cash shit about having Daisy and shit. She look happy." He showed me a picture of them laughing eating ice cream.

"Good for them." I said shrugging. "Just making her look stupid when another bitch post him...again."