Part 21 You Are My Everything Pranbir Ff

part 21
Pranbir getting ready
Prachi come outside the closet room. She wore red dress
With scared thread mangalsutra and kumkum

 She wore red dressWith scared thread mangalsutra and kumkum

Ranbir was adjusting his sleeves Ranbir wore this. His glanced went to a beautiful soul

 His glanced went to a beautiful soul

  He was just looking at her. He lost in another world. He had seen many girls in his life but. As he is most handsome hunk in his college. He had past relationships and always among girls. But The way he was feeling for her was very different. She notice n said u also think this look weird na.she was showing mangalsutra He was so lost he hadn't listened her n said yes. She replied I need to wear this otherwise Pallavi aunty don't gonna like it.
He noded in ok manner and came out of room.Pallavi was so happy to see her she came to bide them..kaya was on her car..Prachi thought to go wid kaya
Prachi -kaya me tumhare sath chal sakti hu?
Kaya-ya sure..
Ranbir -are ye kya bat hui ..tum mere sath chal rhe ho..
Prachi -ni mujhe tumhare sath ni jana..
They went on fightng ovr dis issue..kaya was suppresing her laughter.
.Pallavi glared at kaya indicating to tl Prachi dat she cant tak her..kaya noded her head in aproval..
K-bas karo tum dono....Prachi listen sory abhi yad aya me mere frnd ke ghar se sabko pickup karungi so hope u understand..
Prachi -ok me auto me chali jaungi..
Ranbir -tum mere sath jaoge and dats final..
((You know our ranbir is like baby when he come to convey his words))
Pallavi -beta Ranbir sahi keh rha hai..deko tumdono ki manzil ek hi hai so alag kya jana..acha ab jaldi jao kahi late na ho jao..
Prachi slowly sat on the car and Ranbir drove it to college..
She tell Ranbir in car she didn't want to be the gossiping factor. We will behave normally okkk.
He nodded
She was nervous. As all looking at them but as yudi, Aryan, Vicky, shahana make every doubt clr of people there. So everything was fine
Prachi was luking at them wid tensed face..Ranbir easily saw the tension Prachi was having..the car stopped at the entrance and Prachi came out..she startd taking slow steps..
As Ranbir was stud he has rivalry. So arjun always envy of him. He got chance to mock indirectly to ranbir arjun went to Prachi to provoked her
Prachi stil became strong enough to control her emotions..she again started walking bt den a arjun said somethng for whch sanyu cant walk ahead..
Arjun-ay Prachi shadi wala video toh upload kar dia ab part 2 kab upload karogi? Haha..acha listen agar Ranbir ni mana na toh tension mat lo main hoo...
He cudnt speak further because he was feeling sufocating..he cudnt breath..because someone caught hold of his neck...yes it was Ranbir ..who was fuming in anger..everyone could see dat Ranbir can do anythng wid dat boy if noone stop him...
Ranbir startd beating him badly...Prachi was already in deliema..but the sound of the boy's scream made her came out of it..
She tried to make them separate..bt Ranbir was in his own world..
Ranbir -mere biwi ko ye sab bolega? Hah..tune socha bhi kaise..sale..ab tu dek me kya karta hu..
He again started beating him..meantime Aryan ,rishi, and yudi came there to rescue that boy frm the cluches of Ranbir ...bt stil Ranbir was in no mood to listen..even that boy give hard blow to ranbir for whch blood startd cuming out..bt he dint care..
Prachi dint want anythng drama here so she ran to ranbir and came between him and the boy..Ranbir was about to give punch to dat boy and it wud touch to Prachi ..Prachi quickly closed her eyes in fear of gtng the punch..Ranbir stopped at midway..he was luking at prachi's face..fear was easily visible to ranbir and others too..Ranbir left arjun. He ran frm there in order to save his life...
She slowly opened her eyes and saw his frnds consoling Ranbir ..she examined his face and saw sum cut marks..she opend her bag and bring out water bottle to give Ranbir ..Ranbir lukd at her in amusement..later he took the bottle and drank water...
He lost she was looking and taking care of his cuts. Her gentle touch makes his wound heal quickly.
They look at each other different emotions were in each other eyes something very different. After that
whle day they dint met each other..Ranbir was in canteen along wid his frnds.... He was chit chatting suddenly he went to take coke can while going he watch himself in mirror and his cut on his forehead he touch his cut n had small curve smile yes he like the way Prachi took care of him. Aryan noticed this. He was sure he had falling for prachi