⌠ worth

(not-edited!)

(your pov):
no matter how many times he said it you knew deep down he wasn't out filming all night, never coming home to his parents and you was an reoccurring theme in the past two weeks, his excuses going between ' shooting ', ' modeling ' and, ' filming ' were starting to get old and he knew that,

"y/n! i told you, im doing something you just have to patient! god you're so fucking clingy!"
that shattered you, but you didn't cry, almsot like it knocked the wind out of you.

"so now wanting to hang out with my boyfriend is being fucking clingy?"
"no if you were normal and didn't have such a stupid view of what love was, its not all sunshine and rainbows!"
you hung up, you knew that if you were going to say something it would end up with him not coming home for another two weeks.

throwing you phone on the bed and looked at it for a moment, thoughts of him flooding your head, ' pick it up, he didn't mean it, he's stressed ' any excuse to still love him you were forced to push away, you loved him.

well, at one point you did, you could've seen it, the signs, leaving earlier and coming back later reeking of dollar store perfume, not going to bed with you, not holding you, not hugging you.

its almost like he was embarrassed by you.

you slightly shook your head, and insisted on running a bath, turning the red knob and the blue one to the perfect temperature, plugging the drain before going to the mirror to let your hair down and strip of everything.

staring at for your body for a couple of minutes before the flood drain stared to catch the extra water, stepping in feeling the warm water engulf you had you feeling loved again it was just quite sad that the most love you've felt in the past weeks was from warm water

it felt sad, and not right, you wouldn't put up with it, if he didnt want you, you were fine with that, of course it would hurt for a while but now it was routine, it was like you guys were basically broken up already.

after about 20 minutes you got out of the bath, drying yourself and found what you would normally do. then after getting dressed you picked your phone back up, he doesn't want to be here you let reminding yourself as to not back out last minute and keep yourself in a toxic relationship, damaging you more.

you pressed on the phone icon scrolling to the 'finn <3' contact calling him, after 2 tried he finally picked up,
"listen y/n i don't want to hear it-"
"no, you need to listen to me, im done, im done with what we were, i deserve more than you, i deserve to be loved, to feel like i'm not a chore or an accessory, don't call me, or try to contact me." you heard him about to speak not long before pressing. the red, end call button.

im worth more.

-

ur fucking perfect, ok? cool :)
KNOW UR FUCKING WORTH.