You shoudn't have done that

"This is crazy Madz! we cannot do that to them! that's stupid! think of something!"
Celeste yelling at me and rolling her glances at the same time is so damn irritating.

I was sitted in my office, elegant and calm as possible.

"As the president of this sorority, I have all the rights to make a bid to the new comers of our club." I stand tall while Celeste was still sitted in front of me. I walked towards her and caressed her hair , my face touching her smooth and fragrant hair.

"Everything will work, this will be the most oddly satisfying pledge ever." I whispered

--------

Everthing is planned. Ten new comers are already in the spot. An open place in the midst of dense growth, green forest.

It was the night time, the first full moon of the year. The moon illuminates the ground and its light touches the skin of the ten beautiful ladies in front of my car. They stand circling a dead wolf, holding a cup of liquid from it's footprints.

"This is a bad idea Madz, what if it works?! what if all of this, stupidity of yours will work?! They will kill us! all of them will not adore you for doing that to them." She was speaking in horrid.

"Just shut your f-cked up mouth Celeste!"

"You know what, as the Vice president of this sorority, you need to do something as well. Get out of this Car and join the other members of our club outside." I ordered her

"I'm s-cared."

"I don't care! Just go!" I motioned her out.

-----

I opened the window of my car and greeted all of them.

"Tonight ladies, is the night for us to make something peculiar , magical and extraordinary. This new beautiful ladies in front of us will be part of this sorority soon as they successfully do this pledge. "

"let's start! drink up now ladies!"

they slowly drink the water in their cups.

after that,

we stayed silent for like minutes. and nothing happened.

I closed the window of my car as I noticed something.

The Moon shines so bright, and I can clearly see the ten new comers crawled to the groud as it screams pain.

Bones forcibly elongate and change their shape, it is moving drastically as it rupture their skin. hair begins to grow and eventually the ten of them turns into a howling creatures with claws and fangs.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Celeste and the officers from our club are screaming in horrid outside.

They tried to run, but it's too late. Those wolves are no ordinary predator. They are much more strong and fast. Teeth gnashed in a frenzy of feeding. Dining their soft flesh.

Their cries are music to my ears. Their blood are the scent of perfume.
Watching them suffer is my serenity.

"Actually this is not oddly satisfying at all. This is so natural."

Bloods and flesh are now scattered to the ground.

I smiled happily.

I faced them one by one, and their flaring nostrils takes my scent. Familiarizing my identity.

" family." I said

In this spacious clearing , it is me facing my new pack of wolves.

It worked.

Now, I am not alone.

The moon is always a loyal companion to me.