5 | begin again

A/N: first of all, HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY TO TAYLOR SWIFT!! I'm so proud of her xx Louis' coming up soon yay!

---

Taylor's POV

"Yes!" I squealed. I just gave Sel a call about Harry taking me out tonight. He said he'd be going out to plan something and would be back to pick me up at seven. So I have approximately nine hours to get ready. That enough to do many things.

"He's not joking right?" Sel chuckled.

"Hope not" I bit my lip nervously. If he's joking, he will lose his head, trust me.

"Well, I can keep the kids right?"

"That would be perfect" I said.

"Great, then goodluck with your date" she giggled. "Oh, I have to tell Ed the good news!" She shrieked before hanging up.

Okay, nine hours.

Two hours spent on dressing up and looking at myself in the mirror, another two planning my speech with Harry, another hour consulting Sel and Ed.

That leaves three hours of beauty sleep.

Perfect.

The whole day I was just questioning myself, what made him change so instantly? I somehow have a strange feeling about this.

Selena's POV (hooray!)

"Auntie Sel?" Darcy came up to me with the teddy bear she won from the game in the amusement park. "Where will mummy be?"

Oh darling , she went on a date with your dad but he's probably drunk so yeah.

"She had to go do some work with your daddy" I smiled. At least she'd never know I lied. "But she would do fine baby. You can stay for a sleepover if you want?"

Darcy wasn't that attached to Taylor or Harry. She was more attached to me. It felt as if she was my own daughter sometimes.

"Will mummy let?"

I nodded so she nodded as well before going back to play more games with the others. I have a bad feeling about tonight, maybe I should warn Tay?

Taylor's POV

Two hours passed, and luckily I already picked my dress in the first hour and stared at the mirror for half an hour.

Half an hour left before the speech with Harry. Hm, I want cookies. It's nearly time for lunch anyway. I baked some earlier so I might as well eat it before anyone else does. I ran downstairs, grabbed some cookies and ran back to my room, mine and Harry's room, our room, then started eating.

-

(Skip the speech planning and beauty sleep bc boring)

-

"Tay," A deep husky voice whispered in my ear disturbing my beauty sleep. "Taylor"

Oi, nobody disturbs my beautiful sleep you-

My eyes suddenly flung open and I saw Harry kneeling by my bed. He was dressed casually and his hair was nicely set back. "It's seven now love"

"Oh" I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes making Harry smile. Oh, how I missed those dimples.

"Ready?" He reached his hand out to take mine and I sincerely let him. "Yes" I nodded before we left the house.

"So where exactly are you taking me?" I said putting on my seatbelt.

"Don't worry, I got it all planned" he winked once we drove off.

"I knowww," I whined. "But where?"