canama

⚠️incest WHOOOOP⚠️

Something short.
Something easy.

Something I did and you should be proud I did it.

They're playing hide and seek, and Canada and America are hiding in a closet together.

America huffed, "fucking Christ, Canada. You know Aussie takes this shit seriously."

He laughed quietly, and Canada chuckled too. They sat in the hot, dark, silent closet for some time before Canada felt a hand stroke his groin.

Ame?" Canada asked, sitting up on his elbows as he squinted into the darkness of the closet.

America just hummed in response and began massaging Canada's dick through his pants.

"Oh fuck- Ame what the hell?" He furrowed his brows.

America pursued, he had a boner the size of the Eiffel Tower and about 40 minutes before one of his brothers came bursting in, screaming "I found you!". 

Canada panted slightly, melting into the pleasure. Quickly, America stripped the Canadian of his pants and boxers and quickly dove down to suck him off, while Ame had his pants and boxers pulled down as well, jerking himself off as he bobbed his head skillfully on Canada's thick member.

Canada covered his mouth as to not moan out and gain any unwanted attention.

"How- Ahh.. how are you so good at this?" Canada questioned.

He only got back a muffled hum from America, causing Canada to let out a hearty groan and to cover his mouth again.

Canada gripped onto the carpet in the small dark closet, trying to hold back his cries as America sucked harder, and the room grew steamy as he began to rise to his peak.

Canada gripped onto America's soft hair and tugged at it gently. America let out a muffled groan and sped up, determined to make his younger brother cum.

But I need you guys to look at my art, this took three hours and I think it looks decent.

It's beautiful. It's about me drowning myself in a river that's pink with blue grass. My post on Instagram as a way better description,

Oh, since were already talking about Instagram, a reminder, I'm WAY more active on my Instagram, Squid.Almighty
I post art! And you can talk to me. Haha.
Yeah.
Here's another piece to maybe convince you to check it out.

You should definitely go follow me, because I do cool stuff on there

You should definitely go follow me, because I do cool stuff on there. Yep.
I also draw funny meme stuff. If you're into that.

Okay until next time.