Im outta this bitch|11

~Minji POV~

It's been a while and im finally out of that damn hospital. I hate that place so much. I was walking home with Bangchan at my side." So what do you want to do today?" He asked "well I'll probably just end up binging some anime"

He nodded and unlocked the apartment door to let me in. We both walked to the couch and I turned on the tv. "What do you want to watch?" I asked him "Seven Deadly Sins?" I nodded and turned it on.

~Time Skip~

Something poked me and I woke up. I looked at my watch its 6pm. Once I looked up at the tv I saw words. Tf?! Is this a horror movie or something?!

"Go to your room"

Hesitant I got up and walked up to my room. I opened the door and turned the light on. There was a note card on my bed. It said

"Get dressed~(closet)"

I smiled putting down the small card and looked at my open closet door.

WOAH

(Can we all agree this is GORGEOUS^)

I picked the blue ome then got dressed. I looked at the mirror to see how i looked and saw another note

"You look stunning now head to the bathroom"

I walked to my bathroom and opened it to see a chair. Then i saw a lady with what looked like a lot of makeup
"Uhhhh-"

"Sit sit! We dont have all day!" She dragged me and sat me on the chai then started my makeup immediately "just light please i dont really like makeup" i told her. She nodded and continued doing whatever. Then she started doing my hair she even gave me earings.

I almost freaked when i saw scissors but she said she was only cutting my split ends. After a while she stepped away and said "my art work is complete! You look amazing!"

 After a while she stepped away and said "my art work is complete! You look amazing!"

(The makeup and earings)