Prologue:

As she walked into the club, she makes a straight line for the bar.  She knows what her mission is and begins to carry it out.  Her short, black clubbing dress rises up her thigh ever so slightly, revealing a beautiful lace garter tattoo.  Her black hair in large, bouncy curls draped themselves over her shoulders and down her back.  Her eyes rimmed with black eyeliner and mascara shone brightly at the bartender.  Her nude colored lips parted as she ordered a Long Island Iced Tea.  

Little to her knowledge, she had someone staring at her.  The man was sitting in the far, dark corner of the club.  He was wearing black pants and a black button-up shirt with the first two buttons undone, showing off his slight chest hair.  His dark hair had been spiked and he had a slight stubble accenting his defined face.  His cheekbones were prominent and his chin was strong and chiseled.  His deep blue eyes stared at the woman in black.  He watched her drink her Long Island Iced Tea and made his move when she finished it.  

She was about ready to order another round when the man doubled it.  He sat next to her and paid for the drinks.  He flashed a perfect grin at the woman and introduced himself as Erik.   

"Sexy name," she replied flirtatiously.  "It fits you very well."

He chuckled at her remark and flirted back by telling her how sexy she looked.  As Erik ran his eyes up and down the woman's body, his arousal for her only grew.  He fantasized about everything he wanted to do to her, but he knew he had to get her out of the club and to go with him first.  

The woman drank her second drink and listened to Erik speak to her.  She wasn't exactly listening to him, mainly examining him.  She ran her eyes along his body and knew he was attracted to her.  His arousal was showing through his pants and she smirked.  She knew she was going to get this one tonight.  She knew it was time to start the second step of her plan.

"You know, this drink just isn't doing it for me," she interrupted.  She placed her hand on his and wrapped her fingers around his hand.  "Do you recommend anything stronger?"

Erik smiled and told the bartender to bring a bottle of Sierra Silver Tequila.  The bartender nodded and brought the bottle and two shot glasses.  The woman and Erik clinked their glasses together and then drank the shot.  Erik shook his head and stuck his tongue out while letting out a groan of disgust.

"Tastes like shit, but it'll get you drunk faster than anything else," he said.  The woman smiled and after a few drinks she began to act drunk, but still sober enough to process everything.  After her fourth shot, she finally asked Erik to come with her to be alone.  Erik, being drunk like no other, paid the tab and then left with the woman.  

The woman held the man's hand and drug him to her car.  She opened the door and set him in the passenger seat.  She climbed in the driver's seat and then drove him off to her cabin in the woods.  On the way, she looked back at Erik and looked at his body again.  She noticed that the bulge in his pants was still there and she leaned over to rub it.  

Erik began to moan from pleasure and begged if he could take his pants off.  The woman made him wait until they got back to the cabin.  He pouted like a child, but continued to receive the pleasure.  When they arrived at the cabin, the woman led Erik into the cabin and laid herself on the couch.  Erik's arousal only heightened when he saw that the woman had no undergarments on, making it an easy access for him.  

He slipped his fingers inside her and started to massage her.  Her moans only made his arousal even worse, but he soon realized something.  He didn't even know her name.

"Hey," he slurred.  "I don't even know your name."

"Maria," she moaned.   He smiled and bent down to kiss her neck.  Her moans only got louder as he started to nibble at her neck.  Erik moved his fingers faster and faster inside her, making her moan louder, but then she stopped him.  "Put it in."

Erik smiled and then watched slip out of her dress as he undressed himself.  He watched her lay back down on the couch with her legs open for him.  He smirked and stuck part of himself inside her, moaning with pleasure while doing it.  He moved himself in and out until they both climaxed.  He then laid down next to her on the couch.

"I came inside you," he slurred.  

"It's okay," she replied.  "I can't get pregnant."

"Fuck yeah," he grinned.  Maria looked him over and then walked to the other side of the living room.  She grabbed something and hid it in her hand.  She then walked back over to Erik and straddled him.  He placed his hands on each cheek of her butt and squeezed, grinning like an idiot while doing so.  Maria shook her head and then pulled out what she had grabbed: a syringe full of poison.

She stabbed it into Erik's neck and injected him with the poison. Erik yelled in pain and then started to shake.  His body shook like that for a few minutes before going still.  Maria then proceeded to clean his body with bleach, to be sure there was no residue left over.  She then, got dressed and moved his body to the car again.  She drove to a dark alley and dumped his body there, but not without cutting into his abdomen.  

She cut out a hourglass shape on his abdomen and took the skin from the body, leaving only muscle and blood.

The Black Widow had stuck again.