First day in Miami

We landed in Miami and were at the hotel. Me and the girls were at the pool swimming. (My bathing suit is the pink cheetah print Raylynns is the bottom one and the other on is Hayley's)It was just us and 2 random guys. They were swimming too. They kept checking us out. It was really creepy.

"So did you talk to Jack?" Raylynn asked me. I nodded.

"When we were on the way to the airport in LA I texted him." I said. Both girls laughed.

"You have a lot of balls to do that" Hayley said.

"Bitch my balls are bigger thank Jacks" I said laughing. We all started cracking up.

"So your balls are bigger than mine?" A male voice asked. I jumped a little. I turned around and The Jacks were standing there and the rest of the boys walked in.

"Maybe" I said to Jack G. He nodded. He looked at the guys. They were checking us girls out. When they seen Jack looking at them they got out of the pool and walked over to us. The blonde headed guy started talking to me.

"Your cute. You should Uh-" He was cut off by Jack G punching him in the face. I hurried out of the pool.

"Jack stop! Jack" I started screaming. All the boys came over and tried getting Jack off the guy. Jack kept hitting him. Jack had his fist raised at the guys about to punch him again.

"Jack if you love me you won't hit him" I said. I was trying so hard to stop him. Jack stopped. He looked the guy in the eyes.

"If you EVER hit on my girl again this will me 10x worse. Understand?" Jack said/asked the guy. The guy nodded. Wait. Jack just called me his girl? And he stopped when I told him if he loved me he would stop? Omfg. Anyway Jack let the guy go. He walked up to me and and put his hands on my butt.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Jack asked me. I got butterflies and got happy!

"Yes! A million times yes!" I said. He kissed me and I kissed back. Everyone was video taping or taking pictures. I jumped in the pool to avoid the bullshit😂. I'm really hyper. Anyway we all started swimming. Me and the girls were in a little corner of the pool and the boys were all over.

"If I get splashed I'm gonna kill someone" RayLynn said.

"How long have you and Sammy been dating?" I asked her.

"Uh 7 months" She said.

"Wow how long have you and Matt been dating?" I asked Hayley.

"A year" She said.

"Really? How come I've never seen you on tour?" I asked.

"Because I really don't go in our with him. But since we are living in LA and I have no friends there I will be more often" She said. I nodded. We talked until we wanted to get out. I wrapped my towel around me.

"Jack are you coming?" I asked Jack G but both Jacks looked. I forgot there was 2.

"My boyfriend" I said laughing. It felt good to call him my boyfriend. Jack nodded and got out. He dried up and he grabbed my hand.

"Meet up in an hour for dinner?" He asked everyone. We got a bunch of "yeahs" and "sures". Me and him walked back to our room hand in hand. I got in the shower. After I was done I put on some black and white designed leggings and a black sweater shirt. Then I blow dried my hair. After it was dry I curled it. Then i put on a grey sweater scarf. Then I put on my grey uggs. I was listening to Wild Life. Don't judge!

"Ready gorgeous?" Jack asked. When I say 'Jack' I'm talking about my boyfriend aka Jack G. But when I say Jack J I'm talking about Johnson.

"Yup. Give me 2 minutes" I said putting on eyeliner. Then I put mascara on. "Ok all done" I said after putting my makeup away. We walked out and seen everyone waiting for us. I was kinda nervous to face everyone. I mean, I am Jacks girlfriend but I was just his bestfriend an hour ago.