one

~ edited ~

——————

key:
f/n = your first name
l/n = your last name
c/n = channel name

——————

your pov

"come on,there surely has to be at least one apartment for rent."

since i've started planning to move out its been INCREDIBLY hard to find a place to live.

none of my high school friends have their own place yet, so thats not an option.

lately, i've been spending my time looking for an apartment owner with a spare bedroom available.

not really anything special, i guess.

by the way, i'm a 19 year old part-time youtuber. on the website i go by c/n.

i don't have any online friends and my irl friends don't know of its existence so its pretty lonely, but i'm getting there.

right now i am close to my 50k goal, after reaching 45k a few weeks ago.

its crazy how fast i'm growing.

everytime i reach a goal i pinch myself, checking that this is reality.

"this is the one" i whispered to myself,
"its got exactly what i need."

the description had a contact section for the owner.

i called the number and asked about an offer.

the voice i heard over the phone had a oddly familiar, and very thick accent.

it's kind of obvious that english isn't his first language.

we eventually came to something of an agreement.

to fully confirm details we are meeting in person to check for a scam.

i copied the address into google maps, finding a humble block of apartments.

the round trip equated to an hour and a half. road trip!

- time -

- skip -

- skip -

i knocked on the grey door, waiting for a response.

the door opened suddenly as if someone was standing directly in front of it.

i looked up from the floor to see a tall, slim man standing in the doorway.

he was holding a bottle of dr pepper and cheetos.

"hello, i'm [f/n] [l/n] and i have come here to confirm details about moving here."

"oh hey, come inside," he mumbled as he walked towards what seems to be a lounge room.

eventually everything was sorted out and all confirmed.

we exchanged phone numbers and made our way towards the exit

i turned around to face him before he shut the door.

"i think ive seen you somewhere before. do you have any idea where?" i questioned him.

his eyes went wide but he shook his head, signalling "no".

"well then i'll see you later." i smiled.

"goodbye."

hello again!

im checking in to say that i have edited this chapter.

thank you for the support!

465 words

• 250920 •

[ old a/n ]

hey guys, this is my new story.
any feedback on my writing can improve?
thankyou all, see ya!
(lowercase intended)
405 words