A better life

Rhea's pov

I just got moved up I'm so excited. I'm on Friday night smackdown. I walk backstage to try and find my locker room. I walk in then i bump into two boys who i assume are either brothers &twins or just brothers. I think there twins because they look just alike. I'm so sorry. I should watch where I'm going I said apologize. No worries said the one with the hat, we stare at each other for a while then his brother clears his throat.

Jimmy's pov

Hi I'm jimmy and this is my twin brother Jey. Hi I'm rhea ripley. Nice to meet you i said as she hugs me then Jey. So? You new? Yes i am actually i was trying to find the women's locker room. Follow me, I said. It was nice to meet you jey said as he went to catering to eat.

Rhea's pov

*15 minutes later* after me and jimmy get to know each other i tell him i gotta get ready. I should probably get ready. Me too! I'll see you around he said as we hug. We let go and he wink at me i blush so hard my cheeks are redder than eva Marie's hair . I walk into the girls locker room and everyone looks at me. Hi i said nervously and shyly. No need to be nervous said an orange head girl with an accent. Yes, you are a part of our wwe family now!

Still Rhea's pov

Yes, you are apart of our WWE family now! Said a girl who had a sister that look just like her, i guess another set of twins! Hi.... I'm brie this is my twin sister nikki! Hi she said hi i said back. You must be rhea? I'm natalya but you can call me nattie or nat. Nice too meet you nattie i said. And I'm becky said the orange haired girl with the accent that spoke before. You can call me bex. And I'm sasha said blue headed girl who is black. (I'm not racist, just saying! Please don't get offended! I love everyone for there self not the color they are!) Oh also rhea is not racist either! Nice too meet you i said you too.

Becky's pov

We saw you talking to Jimmy! Do you like him? Becky asked excitedly! What no were just good friends! Okay whatever you say said sasha making everyone laugh! This is liv, mandy, sonya, alexa, carmella, dana, and Charlotte! Nice too meet you guys i said. You too! They all said in unison!

Rhea's pov

After getting to know the girls , i go to gorilla for my debut! They are so nice! I'm so glad they like me! I run into Jimmy and Jey again.

Roman's pov

I was walking with my cousins when i see a cute girl walk up to us. Hey rhea, this is my cousin roman! Nice too meet you i said as we hug. You new huh? I figured I've seen you in nxt before you really good. Aww thank you she said threw her thick Australian accent. No problem. Well i think we should get going before this boy slob until he make a pool! He said elbowing jimmy to get his attention. I'll see you around he said winking at rhea. Omg! He winked at me again she thought as she blushed hard.

Jimmy's pov

As i think about my crush on rhea roman knock me out thoughts. You like her don't you? Roman asked smirking. Yes i do, now you not bout to mess with me about it he said as he walked away leaving roman smirking at the fact that he already likes rhea.

Rhea's pov

I already have a crush on jimmy, i mean he so fine! I blush as i think about my crush. Becky, liv, alexa and mandy all come up to me and says good luck! Thank y'all i said.

Skip match.......

Rhea's pov

I walk backstage with the win ! I won my first match for the main roster! I'm so happy! I walk until Jimmy comes to me. Congrats rhea ! You did so good out there you deserve it! Thank you so much hun, i was so nervous she said smiling . You did so good. Thank you i really appreciate it! No problem! I'll see you later he said as we hug. Okay! Be safe! I shout always he shouted back at me!

Still Rhea's pov

I'm on way to my hotel room! I change and slide into bed. I really like jimmy he's so sweet. I smile and blush as i smile drifting off to sleep.

Hey peeps its Kira..... i really wanted to make a rhea ripley book ppl don't appreciate nxt ppl like they do main roster so i wanted to show my appreciation for nxt too! Hope you guys enjoy! My stomach is hurting, its probably a cramp! I feel horrible! Don't forget to vote and comment! Kira out 😘