Chapter 16 - Adi

Flashback to when Jojo caught Adi cheating

Adi Pov -

Okay so that wasn't meant to happen. Jojo was not supposed to turn up. It did hurt seeing him cry like that but it hurt seeing him with his servant. It was clear he wasn't just Jojo's servant, they were friends, no, they acted like more than friends and I was hurting. 

So I made a mistake and went to Nick for comfort but I needed a friend and Jojo wasn't there for me. Yes I admit I shouldn't have kissed Nick but to my defense I didn't expect him to kiss back or tell me he liked me. Yeah I'm not going to lie, at the time I was leading Nick on but since that kiss...he's been on my mind but I love Jojo, I really do but there was something about Nick. 

I wanted to talk to Tal about this whole situation but I was scared. That look he gave me, he was disappointed in me. But right now I needed to talk to someone, so I knocked on his door. He looked up and sighed, 

"Yes Adi?" He said signalling me to enter and I did sitting on his bed whether he wanted me there or not. 

"I don't know what to do!" I cry out looking down, finally letting the tears out. I noticed Tal's face soften as he moved closer to me. 

"I love him Tal and I never wanted to lose him." I admit.

"I know but what you did was terrible so I just think you need to let him go." Tal sighed. I just nod, knowing he was right.

"Anyway, Nick?" He asked, I could here the smirk on his lips. 

"I don't know. It's like I can't get him off my mind since that day." I whisper. 

"Maybe you should focus on him and not Joseph. Especially since he's going to be confused right now." I nod and smile slightly at Tal.

"Thank you." I say grateful and slowly leave my room. I guess I should talk to Nick.

A/N: So someone suggested I do a chapter in Adi's pov so here it is. I don't really like this but it's a filler chapter so...

How was this?

Please comment suggestions!

Don't forget to vote!

Also I posted the first chapter on freetime oneshots so please check that out, it would mean a lot.

 Thank you!

~ Zoe