Chanduke

Chan's POV:

I sat on the roof of my house, trying to get away from the world for a bit. I just needed to take a breather.

I laid back and looked up at the stars, spotting different constellations and things. I pay attention in physics okay! I stayed there for so long that I almost forgot that I had guests over.

I only remembered because Duke can up onto the roof and laid down next to me, wrapping her arm around my shoulders.

"Hey babe." She whispered, kissing my forehead softly. "Mac and Ronica had to go."

"Oh, ok. That's fine. And you didn't?"

"Oh, I was meaning to ask you. Can I stay the night?" I nodded in agreement and looked back up at the sky. I was trying to find Mars; it's normally visible on a clear night like this.

"I can't find Mars." I groaned, so me and Duke spent the next I-don't-even-know-how-long looking for it.

"Stop the search! I found it!" Duke exclaimed, pointing straight upwards to a faint red speck in the sky. I kissed her lips lightly.

"Well done babe." I muttered, nuzzling my head into her neck, kissing it softly.

"You look beautiful in the moonlight." Duke said. I could hear her teeth chattering and her shuddering as she spoke.

"You're cold. Let's go inside."

"No, if you want to stay out we can stay out here."

"No, babe, you're cold, let's go."

I pulled her to her feet and hugged her, and we walked back inside, collapsing on the bed and cuddling as we fell asleep. All that mattered in that moment was us. And only us.

DEH reference oop-

This is so short n' I hate it but that's that I suppose.

Ta ta

Published 14/04/20
305 words