what you hide from him

💚izuku💚
You don't like All might.
You just find the whole hero speech boring.
You kinda have the same perspective as hawks.
But you still fangirl over All might with him just to make him happy.

🧡bakugou🧡
Sometimes you just want to beat him to a pulp and leave him their to bleed.

❤shoto💙
You actually get jealous really easily.
You really ashamed about it.
You dont wanna tell shoto about it cause you scared he'll brake up with you for being to overprotective.

❤kirishima ❤
You don't like his teeth.
It gets in the way sometimes, like if you to are having a heated makeout session they sometimes hurt your tongue, but you got used to it so it's not a problem anymore, but you still find them cute though.

💛denki💛
You dont like his association with mineta. You think he's a bad influence. You try to keep them as far apart as possible.
You fail most of the time.
Enjoy having a perverted boyfriend.

💜shinso💜
You ship him with a lot of people.
You think his eri's love brother.

💛monoma💛
Honestly at time you just hate his guts.

🖤shota🖤
You think he sleeps to much. You think its because he probably binge watches cat videos all night.

🖤dabi💙
You dont wanna tell him this but he stinks.
You do often leave perfumes and deodorant lying around for him to use, but I dont think he's getting the message.

❤hawks💛
You dont like chicken not because your a vegetarian(unless you are then ignore the next parted the sentence)but because you just don't like the particular meat.

💜tamaki💜
You've kissed another guy before.
Its was before you guys started dating but you still feel you are an disloyal girlfriend.

❤overhual🖤
It was while he was on a business trip. You and eri had a all of the hasaikai dress up and act they were running a maid hotel.
And since chrono went with overhual there was no one to stop you.

💙shigaraki❤
It happened a few days ago.
You were wearing a tank top and you shigaraki were snuggling.
He accidentally touched your side. Luckily he pulled away in time. Whenever he asks about you about it just tell him it's a wound.

🧡hanta🖤
Even though he is one of class clowns whenever he tries to tell you a joke you don't find it funny.
Not because he doesn't have a sense of humor but because it's not very easy to make you laugh.
So whenever he tells you a joke you just pretend to laugh to keep him happy.