Jealousy

First ever vkook oneshot!
Hope you enjoy😜
-Where Taehyung got jealous because Jungkook was so close to Jimin
Note: Vtop Oneshot here

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

3rd POV

"Where the fuck are you Jungkook?"

Taehyung has been calling him for the tenth time today and he hasn't answered his phone.

Taehyung tries one more time but no luck. He said that he'd be back at their room by 9 pm but it was already 11 pm and he hasn't come back.

He was with Jimin and they said that they would go to the movies and hangout with each other. Taehyung didn't like the idea but he didn't want to look like a possessive boyfriend so he let him and Jimin hangout.

Taehyung never really liked that Jungkook and Jimin always hangout and not him and Jungkook. He was jealous that his best friend and boyfriend hangout. He was fine with Jungkook hanging out with his other hyungs but he didn't like it that Jimin always gets the attention from him.

"Maybe Yoongi-Hyung knows...Jimin and Yoongi share a room together so probably he knows where they could be right now" Taehyung heads down to their shared room down the hall.

When he got there, the door was slightly open so he didn't think about knocking. When he pushed open the door, he saw something that made him furious.

Jimin was kissing Jungkook which he pinned his hands onto the bed.

"Unbelievable! I thought you were better than this Jungkook!" He screamed stopping the two males and Jungkook looking at Taehyung with shocked eyes.

"Taehyung! It's not what you think it is!" He says as his eyes already getting glossy from the tears.

"That's it! I'm done! Now I know why you like being with him more that me" Taehyung storms out of the room and heads to the elevator pressing the highest floor where an open area is.

When he got there, he went to the edge where there was a bar to hold on. He inhaled the cold air trying calm down his senses. He admired the view on top of their hotel where you'd see the beauty of Seoul.

Once he heard sobs when the elevator door opened, he knew it was Jungkook. He heard his footsteps coming towards him, but it stopped when he was just behind him. "Hyung please...let me explain..." Jungkook said followed by faint sobs.

"What is there more to explain Jungkook. I saw you cheating on me with Jimin. There's no more explaination needed with that" Taehyung said not even looking Jungkook.

"You don't love me anymore. You found someone else. Why explain when you have him. To treat you better and love you." Taehyung added with sadness present in his voice.

"Did you even think about the reason why I came here? If I love Jimin then I wouldn't go here." Jungkook said.

"Fine, Explain then" Taehyung replied eager to hear Jungkook's explanation but still not looking at him.

"When we got back from mall we went to Jimin and Yoongi hyung's room. It was already 9pm at that time. I wanted to go to our room but Jimin-hyung wanted to play video games with me so I agreed since he said it will only be for a couple of minutes. After 5 games, it was 10pm, I knew you were worried so I told him that I would go to our room. Before I could go, he pulled me back to the bed and confessed that he loved me ever since we were trainees and he wanted the both of us to be together" Jungkook said. Taehyung didn't want him to continue but he didn't say anything. He was already hurt and he didn't want his heart to hurt more.

"I told him that liked him as well, but only as friends. I told him that I loved you more than him. After that he kissed me and I tried to stop him but he was stronger than me so I couldn't do anything. I guess after that you came and-" before Jungkook could continue talking, Taehyung already kissed him wrapping his hands on Jungkook's waist and Jungkook wrapping his hands on Taehyung's neck also kissing back.

They pulled away and look at each other with love and lust at the same time. "I love you so much Taehyung~ Please don't leave me again" Jungkook hugged Taehyung and buried his head on Taehyung's chest. Taehyung hugged back and kissed his forehead whispering "I love you too."

"Come on, lets go back to the room. It's cold out here" They pulled away and headed back to their room, both of their hands intertwined with each other.

When the elevator door opened, they went inside and Jungkook pressed the 10th floor where their room was. Before the elevator could move to another floor, Taehyung pressed the red button stoping the elevator from moving.

Jungkook looked at him curiously and Taehyung just smirked at him. He pushed Jungkook to the wall and cornered him with his hands. He looked at him with lust in his eyes which was Jungkook's weakness.

He knew Jungkook was turned on by him so he leaned closer to him and whispered words that turned him on even more. "Just a quick warning though, I'm gonna punish you for making me jealous. Don't think I'm gonna go easy on you today" He said licking Jungkook's neck after.

"Can't wait.....Daddy~"

___________________________

Part two?

Please vote if you liked it and comment your thoughts or suggestions on oneshots. I would love to use some of your suggestions for oneshots :)

Thanks for reading! Borahae💜