The Seductive Nerd

-Where Taehyung stops the bully Jeon Jungkook, only to fall for his charms and seduces the bully
Note: Top Tae

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

"Do you think I'll get accepted in the ART club?" Taehyung questions his older brother Jin.

"YES! Of course, you'll be accepted! You're good at drawing Taehyung-ah!" Jin smiles reassuring his anxious little brother.

"Okay then hyung.."

Taehyung takes his things out of his locker and heads to his class. On his way there, he sees a bully beating up the new freshman. Taehyung shouts at them taking their attention.

"YA! Stop bullying him Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung screams with might but a hint of nervousness was also present.

Jungkook stares at the senior who called him. While he was not paying attention, the kid he bullied ran as fast as he could, away from all the drama.

"Ugh, Stop ruining my fun Kim Taehyung," Jungkook says as he stops walking in front of Taehyung.

"Was it fun to see someone suffer?" Taehyung pulled off a poker face to show them that he wasn't scared.

"You won't understand 'cause you find it fun when you're being dominated right?" Jungkook teased.

Taehyung couldn't control the creeping blush in his cheeks. He stood there, still and red.

"Heh want me to show you fun~?" Jungkook stood closer to Taehyung, their faces only inches away from each other.

"You're boring so...no thanks. I'll give show you fun if you want tho~" Taehyung smiles and walks away leaving a smug-faced Jungkook.

"Damn you nerd, I'll get you soon"

Lunch Time

"I heard Taehyung and Jungkook were arguing in the hall earlier"

"Yeah, I heard that too...I wonder what they were talking about"

"I heard Taehyung likes Jungkook so I guess he was confessing"

"RLLY?! Jungkook would be better with me than him"

All kinds of rumors were spread after Jungkook and Taehyung's fight in the hall. Well, it's unexpected, why would a bully talk to a nerd?

"So...I heard some rumors about you..." Jin started.

"Hm? I haven't heard anything." Taehyung innocently eats his sandwich while looking at his hyung.

"You sure about that? I can literally hear them behind me. I can even see people staring at you" Jin looked at his brother with this I'm-not-fooled face.

"So what? I only stopped Jungkook from bullying this new kid. What's wrong about that?" Taehyung questions.

"What's wrong? WHAT'S WRONG?!- you didn't get hurt? Did he do something? What did you do? Did he punch you?" Jin holds his younger brother's face checking if he has bruises or cuts. Taehyung looks at his hyung innocently while his cheeks are cupped into Jin's hands.

"Hyung please stop, it's hard to chew" Taehyung mumbles out.

When Jin pulls away, Taehyung rubs his reddish cheeks and continues eating. Jin looks at him in disbelief wondering why Taehyung didn't get bruises or cuts.

"Let's go to class hyung hehe" Taehyung mischievously runs for his life when he saw his hyung blankly staring at the table.

"YAAAAAA!"

Next Day

"Okay class, turn your books to page 69 and read chapter 1 silently" Mrs. Park announced to her students.

"Oh and Taehyung, can you go outside and get Jungkook? He's been cutting classes and since you have read this story already can you please do me a favor?" She asked.

"Oh, sure Mrs. Park!" Taehyung got up and went out of his room ignoring all the curious stares of the students.

As Taehyung was walking down the hall, he stubbled upon one of Jungkook's friends who is also cutting classes.

"YA! YOONGI! Where is Jungkook?" Taehyung asked the boy.

Yoongi looked up and down on Taehyung's body, he stared for a while before pointing to the sign near him.

'Rooftop'

"Thanks! And get to class" Taehyung rushed upstairs in hopes to find Jungkook. He wanted to go back to his class and enjoy the lesson.

As he got upstairs, he opens the door to the rooftop and looks around. He doesn't see Jungkook anywhere but after he closes the rooftop door, he feels the warmth of someone behind him. He quickly turns around and meets Jungkook's eyes.

"Woah...they're...mesmerizing.." Taehyung thought in his head.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung in disbelief and pushes him backwards, Taehyung's back meeting the rooftop door. He places his arms on the side of Taehyung's head locking him in place whilst Taehyung looks at him with wide eyes and blushing cheeks.

"What do you want nerd?" Jungkook looks at him intensely.

Taehyung, who is still unable to speak, silently mumbles out gibberish words.

"Use your words not your eyes hm?" Jungkook takes the lollipop from his mouth and holds it near Taehyung's lip pointing at him.

"Uh...Mrs. Park...wants you to get back to class.." Taehyung manages to speak out.

"Hmmmm it's getting boring here anyways so I'll head back, you should too" Jungkook smiles at Taehyung.

"Say ah"

"Ah?"

Jungkook feeds Taehyung his lollipop and smiles at him. Taehyung looks at him with wide eyes, shocked.

"How does it taste?" Jungkook teases while smirking at Taehyung.

Taehyung takes the lollipop and licks it then shoves it in Jungkook's mouth.

"How do you like that hm?" Taehyung snickers and rushed out to the door but was met my Jungkook's muscled arms holding his long and thin hands, pinning him to the wall.

"Mother fucker" Jungkook cusses out.

"You bitch" Taehyung bats out.

"Gay freak" Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"At least I don't bottom" Taehyung smirks.

"Wait what?" Jungkook questions. Taehyung flips them both so now Jungkook is pinned to the wall and not him.

"How do you like that?" Taehyung comes near Jungkook and licks his bottom lip. Jungkook looks at Taehyung with widened eyes.

"What? You gonna call me Daddy now~?" Taehyung teases and laughs. He pulls away from Jungkook leaving the boy to fall on him.

"Ooh..you're weak for Daddy now?" Taehyung laughs and smirks.

Jungkook stands up and looks at him with blushing cheeks. He rushes out the door going inside the school and running towards the bathroom leaving Taehyung in the rooftop.

"Well, might as well stay here for a bit. I'm too tired to go down there" Taehyung walks to the edge and sits down laughing at what just happened earlier.

"Does this make me the bully then?" He wonders to himself.

"Nahhhhhhhhhh"

__________________________

ᑭᗩᖇT TᗯO?

I hope you enjoyed this oneshot even tho it ain't really 18+ but yeah it just goes.

If anyone has ideas I am open for suggestions. I'll try to update this more often. I hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading! Borahae💜!