ONE Step Ahead

-this means that you achieve something faster than they do, or you have a slight advantage towards them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will you be hated
By everybody else
If
You are
One step ahead
Of them?

Will all of them hate and envy you?
.
.
.
..
...
...
.....

Including your friends?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The spotlight centered on the seven beautiful, sweaty boys as they lined up in a horizontal line 2 inches away from the edge of the stage and bowed to their fans as their 3-hour concert has come to an end.

"Kamsahamnida! Saranghaeyo ARMY! Goodniiiiiiiiggghhht!" Min Yoon Gi , or more popularly known as Suga, yells and waves at the giant ocean of fans present in front of them. Kim Tae Hyung , or more famously known as V, made a Heart-shape using his left arm with J-hope's right arm beside him.

The fans quickly reacted to that cute gesture made by the two and the yellow lightsticks the fans are holding goes up and rapidly moves in motion accompanied by their constant cheering and roars. Meanwhile , Jin and Jungkook sends many flying kisses to their fans while Ji Min continues to bounce and run around the stage.

"Thank you Army for your constant support for us. We won't be standing here, holding a major concert event if it weren't for you .You already followed and supported us even though you are perfectly aware that we are just new to the industry. BTS is nothing without all of you, and for that, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts...." Rap Monster, who is the leader of the group , said and is now teary-eyed just knowing that the dome has been fully occupied and their first ever major concert has been truly successful. SAAARAAAAANGGGHAEYOOO ARRRMYYYY!!!! FIGGHHTTTIIIIING!"

With that last note, while the Bangtan Boys continue to wave goodbye to their fans, the spotlight has finally faded, leaving only the yellow lightsticks as the source of light in the dome.

*Backstage*

"That was a splendid performance, guys! Great job tonight!" the Manager of the BTS exclaimed inside the Dressing Room of the BTS , who are now dead tired from the concert. "If you keep this up, then you will have no problem rising to the top in no time!"

"We think so too but I think we still need to improve our performances, given that we have a lot of competitors out there, and some are even better and more experienced at us," Rap Monster replied while seated on a chair facing the ceiling while his eyes are closed.

"Yeah, we need to keep improving or else we might fall behind to the other groups out there," Suga lazily commented while laying on the floor with Ji Min unbelievably close next to him, who is also taking a rest due to exhaustion.

"Well , Of course you need to do that! Or else you will have a hard time keeping up with them," the manager said with eyes squinting at his talents who are all now seems to be oblivious of what he is saying and seems to be taking a nap, except for V who is happily eating Ramen while resting his feet in J-Hope's tummy who is sleeping.