Intro

NOTE FROM AUTHOR~KUN-
please play the song:(it'll make the intro more dramatic) and wait to read until the words start. k thx!

I was blinded by the spot light This was my place. I began to dance softly and as my dance instructor told me to. I danced more intensely as the applause grew louder, letting the music take control I began to dance more lively, I heard the cheers this is all I ever wanted I danced faster and harder forcing every effort, I felt the adrenaline grow, the power taking over, then came my ego. I did every thing to its max all the jumps the flips everything. I could hear my instructor telling me to slow down, but I refused to give my chance up and I did the triple silhouette landing it then the double two tail spins, HARDER! I felt my body pushing its limits. Don't STOP! KEEP GOING! The judges were amazed, I knew id get the highest score if I kept this up. I had to do the final move, a move that hasn't been seen in a long time, a move I failed to do every time I tried, but I had to do it I HAD TO! I did an arm swirl a turn and finally I jumped al full force going for the final move, in mid air I remembered every thing.....

stupid fox you'll never make to regionals! Stop trying, your not good enough! go home kid, no predators allowed! She's a their. your a disappointment to me child!

As my foot hit the ground everything went black, it was over...

I lost....
I lost everything....