DAY 1

I knew it wasn't a good time to be enrolled into this school, especially after a student was murdered. "YOUR GOING TO THIS SCHOOL!" Fathers yelled at me "bu-" "YOU FAILED AT THE DANCE SCHOOL EMBARRASSING ME AND YOUR POOR MOTHER! CANT YOU LISTEN FOR ONCE AND DO AS YOUR TOLD!?" He continued to shout.

I fixed my skirt before I entered my knew school. I cant be nervous. I walked in to the main gate with my tail in-between my legs. I could feel there stairs. "look at how pretty her raven fur is!" I heard someone say Here we go again. I rolled my eyes "can I help you with something?" a very handsome red deer came up to me. I looked down "im looking for someone in charge of the school to tell me where my dorm is" I dug my claws in my skirt. "I can help you, my name is Louis" a small grin formed on the corner of his mouth. And walked me to my room. "What is your name?" He kept looking ahead. "Sirina" I said. I walked with my tail still tucked in-between my legs. I heard him scoff, making my ear twitch. I felt awkward. "Here we are" I grabbed my bag tightly and went to open the door "than-" "ex-dancer, finals right?" I turned quickly his back faced me. "Excuse me?" I clawed my skirt deeper. "It was all over the news a couple years ago, nice new name you picked. Sirina." I looked at the floor. " Please... I don't want to remember. not again." I looked at him. He scoffed and walked away. I entered my dorm and a bunch of girls looked at me in aww this will be fun...

I was assigned to the drama club to help with the costumes. As
I walked to the club I bummped into a mongoose "Im so sorry" I paniced "hey watch were- um.. its fine don't worry about it. you must be new, were are heading?" he smiled a me "drama club" I answered.

Hey fam just here with the very late update. Sorry for the wait!