Manchester United versus Barcelona

Allen, this was a great first half! Yes, I believe so, now look at this highlight, ROONEY BICYCLE KICKING IT FAR FROM GOAL. That was amazing. Another highlight, Neymar volleying it in the goal was nicely done. Well now is the time to start second half. Well, Dani Alves got a red card Allen. Yes, it was necessary for the referee to do that. It was a good scoring opportunity. And Juan Mata was injured as that happened. Yes, that was a big blow to Manchester United. And Iniesta was injured too. Yes, that was really bad to Barcelona. Well, now is time to start the second half.
45": Barcelona kicks it off. A pass back to Pique. Pique chips it to Messi! Messi has a goal scoring op- oh wait, it is offside.
46": Rooney passes to Di Maria, He CROSSES! Van Persie! Oh it hit the cross bar. Rooney volleys IT! Ohhh, Ter Stegen saved it.
51": Messi goes past Smalling, he passes to Neymar. NEYMAR SHOOTS IT! Oh did it go in? We don't know, we'll have to see if it went in with out technology. Yeah, that was a little bit out of the goal, no goal.
59": Rooney's in the attack. Pass to Van Persie. OH Van Persie SHOOTS! Oh, save by Ter Stegen.
62": Messi FAR SHOT! De Gea! Save by De Gea. What a save!
69": Neymar passes to Messi. Back to Neymar. Neymar crosses to- ohhh, Johnny Evans headed it out.
73": Ander Herrera on the attack. He passes to Rooney. Rooney passes to Van Persie. OH VAN PERSIE IS THROUGH. HE SHOOTS! Oh what a save.
77": Messi is through, he is in good range of shooting. HE SHOOTS! Oh it hit the crossbar, MESSI BICYCLE KICKS IT! Oh it barely missed. Just wide.
82": Ander Herrera is going, pass to Valencia. Valencia runs and crosses to ROONEY! He heads it, ohhhh it missed.
89": Oh Iniesta hit the bar. Goalkeeper grabs it.
90": Last chance for Barcelona.... Messi shoots it... Oh it is a miss (whistle).