A New Beginning.

Its funny how I fell. I always expected fireworks and spiralling down in a feiry inferno, except that I fell slowly. Like getting into a hot bubble bath or brushing out the knots in dreadlocks. Of course love is not permanent, nor is it ever perfect, but I had something very close. I had a love that made me happy, that saved me.

He taught me how to breathe underwater. He taught me how to live in the present and stop dwelling in the past. The most important thing he taught me was to never let go, and that quitting was for the hopeless and nobody was hopeless.

We met when I was almost 14 and we started dating at maybe a month or two after we met. Everyone with a mouth told me I didnt know what the hell I was doing and whatever I was feeling sure as heck wasn't love.

We ended up dating a full year.  Just two fucked up kids trying to breathe in a land full of smoke.

Romeo and Juliet Meet

Flashback to a concert: warped tour. I was searching and sifting through crowds for the people who came with me. I dont know how it happened but I hit someone in the face. Being honest here I didnt feel that bad because he bit me, but when I saw that he was cute, hot damn I was his personal nurse. He was bleeding from his nose really bad, so I lead him to this booth thing and tried to stop the bleeding.

"I would say you're cute but you hit me in the face" were his first words ever spoken to me. Little did I know I got myself into a world of hurt by hitting him in the face.

"I would say you're cute but you've got tampons hanging out of your nose" I snapped back at him. He looked at me then, his eyes a crystal blue lost into oblivion, and he laughed.

"Whats your name?" He kept staring at me in a way that was unmatched by any eyes. He stared at me with curiosity. With adoration.

"Ally" I smirked at him and he chuckled and looked down.

"Long for Ah huh?" Goddamn I miss the way he stared at me.

"You know it, whats yours?"

"Christopher Ryhan Warner" he said this matter of factly.

"Is that long for kuh?"

"Actually for rhys. And bowl of rhys, care to be my chopsticks? " I totally lost it then, I was laughing like a dying hyena. Just then the most beautiful girl you've ever seen seemed to dance towards us. Like a ray of light in the darkness, she stood out.

"Rhy rhy lets go, Jax is getting anxious." She danced elsewhere.

"Your girlfriend? " It was impossible to hide the disappointment in my voice.

"My sister. You really should call me sometime, I'd love to take Ah out for some extreme quilting. " He handed me a piece of paper, took out the tampons, kissed my forehead, and walked off into the darkness. Leaving me without any light.

The Warner family.

Now, flash forward into 4 months into our relationship. The doorbell chimes as I stand behind a piece of wood that signified a doorway to my future with him.

I looked down, my heels were sparkling the word "hooker" in bright gold letters. My dress was a black satin dress that just begged

"Im a satanist". Oh no, here it comes, my chest tightened and my toes curled in anxiety. An attack??? Now???

The door opened and my breath floated back into my lungs. He was standing there smiling, and looking at me with a certain amount of love that could never be duplicated. I forgot everything when I saw him. He grabbed my hand lovingly and kissed me on the forehead.