V- New Friend

A week later, Chris was still furious about being replaced but Changbin. Everytime he would see the two sitting together he would get so jealous.

As Chris was walking to class he ran into someone, causing both people to fall over.

"Oh! Im so sorry! Are you-" Chris looks up to see the kid's glasses had been broken. "Your glasses! Im so sorry! I can replace them-"

"No need.. T-thanks" the other quickly says while grabbing his things. He gets up and tries to hurry away when Chris stopped him.

"Hey, wait! What's your name? I haven't seen you here.. You new?" He asked politely.

"I c-can't talk right now.. Maybe later?" The boy runs away

"Oh.. Okay..? Bye..!" Chris says confused

What just happened? That was weird.

Later in the day Chris finds the boy again and decides to talk to him.

"Hey! It's you again! Can we talk now..? It's later." He said nervously laughing.

The boy awkwardly agreed on letting Chris talk to him.

"Well, are you going to answer my questions? What's your name? Are you new here?"

"I uh.. I'm BamBam.. From Thailand, I got here about.. 3 days ago.."

"Thailand? That's pretty cool!" Chris sees BamBam's glasses. "Hey.. I can get you a new pair." He points at the glasses.

"No, it's fine.. Thanks." Bam refuses.

"Well.. Do you have any friends yet?" Chris tries to be as nice as possible.

"..." Silence

"I'll take that as a no. Well.. starting from today, I'll be your friend!" Chris says enthusiastically.

Bam shyly smiles. "Sure.. friend." He was happy he finally had a friend.

Chris looks around to see Felix starring at him once again.

"What?" Chris mouths to Felix

"You can leave me alone now" Felix mouths back pointing at BamBam.

Chris felt his heart drop. There's no way he would give up simply because he's made a new friend!

"In your dreams." Chris mouths back and starts laughing.

Felix turned away and continued talking to Changbin.

"Chris, what are you laughing at..?" Bambam asked.

"N-nothing!" Chris said, still laughing. "Hey- wanna help me with something?" Chris asks

"What is it??" BamBam says curiously.

"See that boy over there? The one with orange looking hair?"

"Yeah.. What about him?"

"Him and I used to be best friends, but i kind of.. screwed it up, big time. I'm trying to get him to be friends with me again, but nothings working.. I don't know what to do." Chris sadly says.

BamBam puts hit hand on Chris's shoulder. "I'll try to help in any way I can. If you want to be friends with him again that much, I'll be glad to help out. That's what friends are for, right?"

Chris hugs BamBam tightly. "Thank you!! Wait, what time is it?!"

"2:18pm, why?"

"Crap! Im late for class! Chris pats BamBam's shoulder before running off "Bye-Bye! See ya later!"

'That boy is really... Something' BamBam thought as he saw Chris running away.