MAKING SALES WITH ZOOM FROM YOUR HOME- JOSH MADRID

Josh Madrid has got you covered at your home; in fact, he has been working from home, making a million sales annually for almost over ten years. He breaks down the correlations between how to close sales in the physical world and the digital world. Josh had been advising and urging people for years to perform sales using their computers at home. It is as if he knew one day, the world would be in a crisis of a global virus when doing this. There is no difference between closing face to face and closing online. Zoom is a videos-based web conferencing software you can use for digital face to face meetings. You can use the app on your phone, the online site or the software you install on your computer. Here are some things you that Josh wants you to know when it comes to video conferencing; With Zoom, you can use video or audio. It doesn't affect the meeting. If you are going to use your video, you might want to make sure the video camera on your computer or phone is in good working condition. There are also some other rules that Josh addresses that should be done when making sales with Zoom.

 There are also some other rules that Josh addresses that should be done when making sales with Zoom

Firstly, you should dress like you normally would for the video conference. If you wear a suit, wear a suit. If you have a uniform, wear it. Dress just like you if you were meeting face to face in your office or theirs. In addition to that, you should make sure your background is decent. The people you video conference with won't just see you, they will see behind you. Get in front of a blank wall or something if you have too. Don't do the Zoom in the bathroom or front of a weird background. Don't move around with the laptop or your phone, use a tripod if you plan on using your phone. You want the video to be still, be stable and be in the same place. Don't move around. Make sure the microphone on your phone or computer is in working order. If it isn't, use headphones or Air Pods to make sure you got a right mic and can hear as well.

If you use screen-sharing make sure all tabs except the ones you want to share are up. Nothing worse than porn hub tabs being up on your screen when you share it. Exit out of ever app, every tab, and every program. The only thing worse than porn is if you show you passwords or sensitive material. For those who you have families and kids, just let them know not to interrupt you and that you have a meeting. This keeps you from looking like an amateur with kids rushing in or your spouse walking in naked, showing the goods to your prospect. With these rules, the close is the same process whether face to face or online and pretty simple to do than even face to face. You should be prepared and practice setting up and sharing the Zoom screen before using it in the actual closing. The better you get at using it, the more of a professional you will seem when you do the conference. Practice and learn, don't procrastinate and burn.