White Roses

White Roses.

I glanced around the room, trying to take everything in. This was it. This was the night I would become someone else. My hand brushed against the white linen cloth duvet as I soaked up tonight’s events. The night has changed my life. I can’t even remember how things got to this and now I don’t know what I’ll experience…What if I don’t like it? Will he punish me? Will he throw me away? I don’t want that…I want to impress him but I don’t know anything. I’m not one of those girls who partied every weekend getting wasted until 1am in the morning. In fact I was almost the opposite, I never went out. Studies were always first. But now my graduation is over and I need to start living life. But this wasn’t really on what I had intended on. The last couple of weeks have proved to me that life really can be a rollercoaster of emotions.

I feel a presence walk into the room, I could hear the door close but I was too nervous to turn and face him. I bit my lip hard, nervous, waiting and listening to see what he was going to do. I stood there like bait, waiting for the predator to take his bite…and I was trapped. I had nowhere to go. It’s not like I didn’t want this…I’ve wanted a moment like this my whole life. But now that moment has come. Did I really want this moment to happen now?

I felt his hand brush against mine. His fingers trace round the nape of my neck, winding my ponytail around his wrist, gently pulling me around to look up at him. I felt his cold eyes stare right through me; he may be able to see my beating heart rapidly pumping the blood to my now cold veins. I couldn’t meet him gaze…I was too scared. He placed his left hand under my chin and raised my head up to look at him. My eyes connected with his and I looked into the darkness. Looking into his eyes was like looking into a bad dream. There was nothing there except for emptiness and sorrow. I couldn’t keep my gaze for long but I knew he was still looking. I was more worried about my poor heart, I didn’t realise hearts could beat so fast.

“Are you ready?” His mouth barely moved but the words came out crystal clear. His deep husky voice spoke with ease, his eyes still pierced into mine. I wonder what he was thinking…probably not what I was thinking.

He pulled on my hand, disconnecting me from my day dreaming and brought me back to reality. I looked back to him and nodded. No words came from my mouth. I didn’t know what to do…What do I say? I’m not really ready for this…I doubt I ever will be but I know he would not take no for an answer. I could see he wanted this. What was he going to do?

“I want you so bad Kathrine. “His lips brush against my neck, sending my senses into frenzy. I moan, and he smiles softly. The sense of achievement fills his face.

He walks towards the bed, never letting my hand go. My palm started to get sweaty but I don’t think he realised. He let go of my hand and gently sits me down onto the bed. I kept looking at him, watching his facial expressions change. The creases on his forehead seemed to disappear and he seemed to relax. I hope I don’t disappoint him. I watched him as he took off his suit jacket and placed it on top of a vanity table. He also took off his tie and then walked back over to me. Even the way he walked made him look sexy. He sat down onto the linen cloth creating a small dip in the mattress. I traced my fingers along the dentations made on the sheet, fascinated by the hundreds of little creases. He took this as a great opportunity and gently pushes me back onto the bed, my hair resting on the pillow.

His body is now on top of mine. He’s staring down at me, his face composed, giving nothing away. There’s definitely no going back now…What was I to him? Does he really love me like he says he does? Or am I just a one time? Will he leave me after this? Thousands of thoughts must have travelled through my head. Holding himself on one arm, his other caressed my skin. His cool fingers traced along my skin. Pulling my face in, our lips connected for the first time. His lips were demanding, moulding with mine. The way his lips connected with mine…it felt right. Something inside me changed, never to be reversed. This new feeling could be dwelled upon later because, for now, I was content to feel his breath come and go with mine. I moan into his mouth allowing him deeper access. His tongue expertly explores my mouth. I had never experienced a kiss like this before. Is this what I had been missing? Or is this a different kiss?

“I want to bite this lip,” he murmurs softly. I feel helpless…his body now rests on me restraining me from moving. His hand grasps my chin to hold me in place. What had I let myself in for?

“Kathryn, do you have any idea how much I want you right now?” I smiled at him, feeling happy. I was so excited for this and the more waiting, the more anticipation took over my body. He starts to unbutton my shirt as he traces small but tender kisses across my jawline. He slowly peels the shirt off of me and throws it onto the floor.

“You have the most beautiful body Kathryn. I want to kiss every single inch of it.” I can feel my cheeks redden at the thought of him kissing my body. My body wants him now, my heart beat quickens and I lean in towards him wanting his body closer to mine.

He grasps my face again bringing his lips back to mine. His mouth moves in sync with mine. One of his hands travels down my spine and to my waist. He holds me towards his hips; I can feel his erection rubbing against me. My hands start to travel up his muscular arms and into his hair. I tug on his hair gently as he continues to kiss my lips, and he groans quietly.

 --------------------------------------

Readers, Just would like to let you know I will be uploading daily to keep you on your toes with this book. Currently I have written 20,000 words and this is only the first 1,100! Enjoy, keep posted for tomorrow when I will be uploading again! Please comment any ideas, although I have not given much away.

 Copyright- All Rights Reserved.

Danielle Taylor.