6.

Now we're both in my house planning ways to get him back and embarrass him.

"So whatcha think?" Jimin said chewing on a gum.

"That's the stupidest idea I've heard of!" I yelled

"Seducing him is not." Jimin said rolling his eyes.

"You're just overreacting" He added.

I frowned. "I'm not."

I paused before saying. "Yes it is. You know how much I despise him and yet you want me to seduce him? That's stupid cuz it won't ever work."

Jimin shrugged. "Well it's you to you to decide. I've already told you my way of doing it. Unless you have a better idea?"

I rolled my eyes. "No I don't. But I'll figure it it out sooner or later"

"Sure whatever you say. Anyways I gotta go. But if you wanna try my plan you know where to find me"

"Yeah yeah I know. But trust me I won't."

He scoffed. "Well bye. See ya on Monday?"

"See ya on Monday"

Two days later...

"Fuck Jimin you're right" I said sitting down next to him.

He raised his brow. "About what?"

"The fuckboy"

Jimin suddenly bursted out laughing.

I rolled my eyes.

"You done?" I said after five minutes.

"I-You-Ha!" Is what he said before continue laughing.

"Fine you're right about him and the only way is to seduce him and dump his ass after. Now stop laughing!"

"Finally. I thought you'd never ask"

"Well actually I'm forced to cuz I have no other ways. Otherwise I wouldn't come to you" I said shrugging.

"You're mean" He said pouting.

"Yet you still love me"

"Maybe"

"Hey! You better"

It was silent for a few seconds then suddenly we both started laughing together.

But that laughter soon died down when a certain someone stood in front of them.

Jungkook stopped laughing and looked up.

He frowned before speaking.

"How can I help you Kim Taehyung?"