The wedding

Germans POV

I'm so nervous, in a few minutes Angie will actually be my wife. I never thought i would love her so much!

'German?' Ramallo said.

'Yes?'

'Are you nervous?'

'Yes'

'I'm soo hapyy for you!!'

Then he hugged me tight.

'Owh, RAMALLO! Personal space!'

'Ow, yeah sorry. Btw Angie is ready'

'Okay'

Angie's POV

The music started to play and i walked towards German. I was so nervous! I almost tripped over and nearly fell on top of Fran and Cami who were my bridemaids with Vilu, but she was singing Nuestro Camino with Leon. So Fran and Cami were walking before me with little rose leaves. When i reached German, he reached his hand out to me and i took hold of it. He was smiling at me and i smiled back.

'Okay, so today we came here to bring Angeles Carrara and German Castillo together...'

I started to think back to all the moments we had. When i fell and he catched me. When we were eating caramel apples together. When the door bumped against his head and he pretended he fainted. Our two kisses...

'Do you German Castillo take Angeles Carrara as your lawfully wedded wife?'

'I do'

'And you Angeles Carrara do you take German Castillo as your husband and promise you will always be a true Castillo?'

'Ehmm, yes, i do.

'Then now i pranounce you as husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.'

With that he put his hand on my neck and kissed me. It is official now, i'm a real Castillo!