Origin

The day is like usual.

Wake up.

Slap self to get up.

Take a good look at Mount Lady's gorgeous body.

Take a shower.

Brush teeth.

Take another good look at Mount Lady's body.

Get dress.

Look over class notes.

Put home work in backpack.

Put shoes on.

Head to class.

Attempt to 'flirt' by groping a girl but miserably fail because Tenya was at school.

Talk about some sexy Hero's with Kaminari.

Do whatever you do in class

Go to lunch.

Attempt to jump on Yaoyorozu back.

Fail because Tenya was present at school.

Eat lunch.

Go to back to class

Be dismissed from class.

But something was different. Completely different. He usually leaves immediately as soon as he can, but a conversation happened he possibly couldn't walk away from. The topic was about him. How disgusting Mineta was. A pervert scum like himself.

"Dude, Mineta. Just don't." Sero attempted to convince Mineta out of completing a terrible idea. One that would put his life at risk.

"No, Sero. I mustn't back away. Midnight is teaching our lessons on Thursday. I must tap her gorgeous ass before it's to late." Most of the girls left in class looked at him in disgust, great disgust, along with Iida.

Mineta breathed heavily, just thinking about how gorgeous Midnight's butt is. How soft it would be to touch it. It would it would fit perfectly in his hand. Maybe if he was fast enough he would be able to squeeze it. The thought of it turn I'm on.

"Mineta, this is why you don't have a girlfriend, and probably never will." Kaminari spoke, placing his books in his bag. "And it isn't manly of you either." Kirishima butted in before leaving for the dorms.

"Ignoring the lies Kirishima just spoke, the real reason why I don't have a girlfriend is because no one finds me attractive." Mineta explained. "But I assure you, at least one person in this room is willing to date me." Mineta packed his bag with his school items.

"Is that true?" Tsuyu asked, pretty much rhetorical and sarcastic. Mineta didn't catch the drift sadly.

"Yes it if very well, woman with lovely boobs." Mineta then received a smack on the head with Tsuyu's tongue.

"Then let's do this. Raise your hand if you would date Mineta." Then chaos was born.

Students left in class
Sero
Jirou
Kaminari
Tsuyu
Shoji
Momo
Hagakure
Koda
Mineta

*=raised hand

Students left in class
Sero
Jirou
Kaminari*
Tsuyu
Shoji
Momo
Hagakure
Koda
Mineta

Mineta looked over to him in disbelief, well pretty much everyone did. Tears began falling out of his eyes.

"My point proven!" Mineta than walked up Kaminari and looked him dead in the eyes and said (hey Brian if you still believe-) "and you! You said I'll never have a girlfriend!"

"Never said you wouldn't have a boyfriend." Kaminari walked out of the class before blowing Mineta a kiss.

Mineta never did tap that nightly ass. But he did however tap that lighting ass that belong him now.