Break x reader (Pandora hearts)

Name: Alex
Age:24
Looks:pale skin, red eyes, bluish purplish hair, long blue dress that goes up to her neck and a big purple bow around her waist.

Personality: Innocent, mysterious, loner, smart, sly, fragile, loving, shy and manipulative

Relationship: He saved her from a chain and she had been in hiding ever since but he found her again.

Alex's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was hiding behind in a shed behind my 'fathers' manor crying. I then heard footsteps coming closer and closer so I tried my best not to sob and I backed away into the corner "Where are you, you useless b****, I let you live here for a rea........" My 'father' wasn't able to finish his sentence yet I still heard footsteps coming closer.

Then a tall figure appeared that I had met somewhere but I couldn't remember. It walked up to me and I opened my mouth ready to scream but nothing came out. He then bent down and hugged me as if he knew me "I finally found you." That's when I remembered.

It was the same guy that had saved me from a chain a few years back. I don't know why but I started crying. He then got up and reached his arm out to me I was about to take it but, then I woke up.

"Ugh the same dream." I said as I got out of bed and walked over to my cat who was sitting on my chair.

I then heard a knock on my window and all I could see was Break sitting on the tree outside my house. I walked over to the window and opened it. He then fell into my room and hit the floor. "I'm glad you no longer come through my closet."

"I only did it twice."
"TWICE? I THOUGHT YOU ONLY DID IT ONCE!!!!!"
".............." Dead silence and then all you could hear is just my cat purring on the chair, still sleeping.

"Are you ready to go?"
"Does it look like I am?"
I didn't get to hear his response because I realised I was standing in front of him wearing only a long top and socks.

I ran into the bathroom as fast as I could and then I locked it and sat down on the floor
"Hey."
"Hi........ WAIT HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!?!?!?!?"
He didn't answer instead he walked over and bent down "Did you have that dream again?"
"Yeah, it's seriously bugging me, but I'm still glad that you had actually saved me both those times in real life."

He then leaned his head over my should and put his hands around my waist and lifted me up, pinning me up against the wall. He then leaned in even closer, that I could hear him breathing.

His hands then traveled down from my waist to my bottom and then they went under my shirt. He then gently began massaging my womanhood making it hard not to moan. Before I knew it he was already fingering me.
"B-B-Break, what are you d-d-doing?"
"I've been holding myself back for a long time, but seeing you dressed like that made it a lot harder not to do this." I wrapped my arms around him and stood up on my tippy toes and I began leaning in so I could kiss him, but instead he just took his fingers out of my vajina.

He then flipped me over in one motion making me stay on all my fours. He then pulled down his trousers and shoved his dick into my vajina.

It hurt so bad that a few tears ran down my cheek. But after a few minutes that pain turned into pleasure and I couldn't help but moan out Breaks name.

He then flipped me back over so my back was against the floor. He pulled my legs apart and shoved his dick into me once again but this time he also shoved his tongue into my mouth. I kissed him back hopping this would never end but Sharon jumped in through the mirror in my bathroom and hit Break with her foot making him pass out.
"I'm sorry did he rape you?"
"It's not called rape if I'm wearing socks and both sides enjoy it."
Before I knew she also hit me with her foot making me pass out right next to Break.