Uta x Reader (Tokyo Ghoul)

Name: Saya
Age: unknown
Looks: Black waist-long hair, ghoul eyes, black skinny jeans, black converse and black shirt
Personality: Calm, collected and cold.
Relationship: Have been friends since both of them were kids. She has a crush on him and he has a crush on her. Everybody knows apart from them.

Saya's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up in Uta's bed. I was trying to remember why I was here but when I tried to get out of bed my head hurt like hell. I then heard someone flush the toilet and walk into the room.
"I see you finally woke up." Said Uta as he walked over to me.

"What am I doing here?" I said as I looked around.
"You haven't eaten in a while, I found you in your room 'sleeping'."

He walked over and gave me a few eyeballs. I couldn't resist them at all. I grabbed them out of his hand and gobbled them as fast as I could.

I then went to the bathroom to take a shower. Since we both lived in the same house, I had my stuff everywhere. So I took my shampoo bottle and started washing my hair, I also closed my eyes so I wouldn't be in pain if any shampoo go in.

I then heard someone open and close the bathroom door. So I tried to reach out for a towel, but someone had already handed it to me.

It was Uta, I quickly tried to cover myself up with the towel and backing away further into the shower. But I had ended up getting my towel soaked.
Then Uta walked right in and held my chin up with his hand so gently as if I was a fragile child.

He then slowly started moving closer and closer until our lips touched and we were both getting wet from the shower head that kept changing colours.

He then put his hands on my hips so lightly not knowing if I would let him. I pushed my body closer to his so I wouldn't have to hold the towel and wrapped my arms around him.

When I did that my towel actually ended up falling which made me blush and smile into the kiss. He then broke the kiss and looked me up and down.

I used my hands to cover up my boobs and private area. But he took my hands in his and lifted them up right above my head.

He then began leaving bite marks down my neck, right up to my breast. I squeezed my eyes shut and put my head to the side.

He then held both my hands up with one hand while he massaged my breast with the other one, he then began doing the same thing to the other breast.

My knees began feeling weak and wobbly and I was about to fall but he grabbed my waist with the hand that was holding my arms.

I then slowly started pulling down his trousers and his black wrap sweater revealing the tattoos on his arm, he then took off his grey tank top showing his sun tattoo.

I traced my finger tips outlining his abs and he shuddered at the touch of my fingertips touching his skin.

Now he was left only in his boxers and he took them off in one swift motion and quickly entered me while I arched my back into the wall.

Moans and groans escaped both of our mouths as we sped up and slowed down repeatedly, thrust and hip movements making you want more.

But both of you soon got tired and you slid down against the wall and he followed. The water trickling down your face and for the first time Uta showed a true smile. Just once and just for you.

Until the shower head fell and hit him in his private part making him jump up in pain while you laughed.