Chapter 7: The real enemy

So I was gonna make this all nice and fluffy with Molten and Bryan eating at a cafe, but I hit delete while highlighting on this tab instead of the other one. So I'm taking this as an opportunity. So I'm just fast-forwarding to seeing the fight.(and to address who's really the enemy)

We're at the theme park now and immediately you can see the few fighting and the few who are sitting out or trying to stop it. Ballora, Baby, Foxy, Happy frog, and Lefty are sitting out. Clone Afton, Helpy, and Bonnie are trying to stop them. While the twisted's, Freddy, and Springtrap are fighting.

 "What are you gonna do about this?" someone asked me. I knew that voice a little too well it was mine but not mine at the same time. It was different more youthful it was me."I guess... you can't do anything, but that's where I come in," "And what are you gonna do about it?" I said to myself out loud causing Molten and Lefty to look at me. "You okay there, bud?" Lefty asked, a tint of worry on his face. I ignored him seeing a ghostly figure of my past and the nightmares, no one can see them. 

Chris ran up to me and held out his hand, "you need me." I thought about it for a moment,' I don't need him I need me and he isn't me, at least not the one I need...' 

" No, I don't... " the nightmares look at me in surprise, " I don't need you I need me." Chris put his hand down and looked at me with a clear mix of emotions he was upset with me. He was upset with himself, " I understand that this is the new me, but if you can't accept me then I can't move on." I looked Chris in the eyes " You are a part of me, I know that... but I'm Bryan. You just haven't accepted that yet."

With that, I was left with the nightmares the really shocked ones. " Why?" Nightmare chica asked but I just ignored her. I need to be there even if I make an enemy of myself, my will saved me, but I will always put myself back through hell.

Hah, Bryan was his own enemy, bet you weren't expecting that were ya! Over 900 views! Thank you so much my guys, gals, and non-binary pals! Also, that last part in the chapter was a reference to a hint I put, but I don't know if I should keep adding them. I'm sorry if this is a bit confusing that's just the mess of Bryan's life right now, but I'm doing this thing where people aren't what they seem. Kinda like how Nightmare seemed like the bad guy and how the hint seemed to be aimed at him.