Chapter 1

Jessica Grace POV:

Hello there! I am Jessica Grace the school ' Queen Bee '. I have long slick black hair and an hourglass body. Who wouldn't want to date me? I go to Goode High School and I've dated all the hot boys in school , all except for one a guy name Percy Jackson. He have raven black hair and sea green eyes every time a girl asked him out he will tell them that he already has a girlfriend but I think it's a lie. He disappeared last year but I heard he's going back to school today with some friends. I hope he bring some more hot guys that my minion Kate and Victoria can date.

Suddenly the principal's voice boomed through the speaker, " May I please call Midnight, Rose, Skye, James, Darcy, Jane, Angelina, Renee, Kari, Kira, Isaac, Tania, Laetitia, Jade, May, Silena and Bianca."
Eww! Those are the school geeks , probably they got into some troubles.

I followed them into the principal office and eavesdropped, I did not catched all of the word but I catched some of them such as tour........new......jackson.

What?! They are going to be the tour guide of the new students which includes Percy in it. That is so not right I need to be their tour guide but it's the principal's order that the geeks are the one who will lead the tour so i cannot fight back.

A minute later the new students came out with the geeks there is a boy with blonde hair and electrifying blue eyes and he has a scar , there is an emo kid, he wears black from the bottom to the top and has dark obsidian eyes. He was holding hand with a girl who has dark obsidian eyes and dark slick black hair that is braided. "They must be a couple she thought"

Next there is a girl with choppy brown hair and kaleidoscope eyes she was wearing a simple crop top that says ' not just a pretty face'

Next there were two twins they have curly brown hair and